Hillstone...............

..receivers in today!

Good timing with the new shirts, where does that leave us?

If its true them hopefully we have got paid upfront.

Then we can get new sponsors and get some more cash in.

Feel sorry for those who have bought shirts today as they will be out of date now ??

Then we can get new sponsors and get some more cash in.

Yeah, I am sure they will be queuing up!

Sponsor Oldham and kiss your business goodbye! :lol:

Seriously though, our recent sponsors have not faired too well.

Torex Foundation - Moore put us into administration and nearly killed us, killed Torex and had legal action taken against him by the new owners.

Horners Motor Group - Local dealerships closed / sold

Hillstone - In administration apparently

If this trend contiunes, I for one hope Manchester United FC Ltd sponsor us. It would be worth seeing the scum on our shirts for a year for them to go into administration. :wink:

Err, well yeah. They are a construction company after all Tony. :tongue1:

Duh! Been a while since I saw them constructing anything in this country so was a little surprised to see the name that used to be on our shirts on a massive sign in the city with the 20th largest airport in the US, fact fans.

From what I've heard they're fully paid up to us so all we need to do is find a main sponsor for this season and I'm sure the club have already been working on that. It's a bit tough on fans though who have bought the current shirt.

From what I've heard they're fully paid up to us so all we need to do is find a main sponsor for this season and I'm sure the club have already been working on that. It's a bit tough on fans though who have bought the current shirt.

If they've paid up why would we be looking for a new main sponsor? If they've already paid us to carry their name this season then thats what we'll do.