Earl Barrett

Played with and against him all weekend on a UEFA B course.

Hes coaching at Bury.

So what's this about he's not allowed to play football due to his insurance deal?

Did anyone watch that programme on BBC1 last night, with the troubleshooter who was brought in to get a Chorlton menswear shop back on track and modernised? One part of the programme meant the shop employees had to dress 4 ex-Citeh players and I'm sure Earl the Pearl was one of them. I was nodding off on the couch so I could well have dreamed it. There was another black guy who maybe was Clive Wilson?

So what's this about he's not allowed to play football due to his insurance deal?

Did anyone watch that programme on BBC1 last night, with the troubleshooter who was brought in to get a Chorlton menswear shop back on track and modernised? One part of the programme meant the shop employees had to dress 4 ex-Citeh players and I'm sure Earl the Pearl was one of them. I was nodding off on the couch so I could well have dreamed it. There was another black guy who maybe was Clive Wilson?

yep, it was Earl and Darren Beckford

Played with and against him all weekend on a UEFA B course.

Hes coaching at Bury.

Question is: did you beat him?

("You'll Never Beat Earl Barrett")

darren beckford one of my favourite past players, i remember shouting shoot the bear the bear and everybody laughing at me and the cracker of a goal against bolton at burndon park in fa cup :mrt: :chaddy:

I remember him coming over at the end to embrace his brother (?) through the fence behind the goal. :)