sponsored walk

only just seen this, im about to donate a substantial amount for what i believe is a very worthy cause in the Oldham Borough. If every Latics fan were to give just a pound, the hospice would be far better off.

You would never catch me walking 200 miles, but if these lads are willing to do it then fair play to them.

Christ, that's a long walk.

Mind you, I bet you'll be out of London quicker than anyone else... :D

Edit - I should check the dates and read the thing properly... Er, for some reaon I assumed you were walking back from the Millwall game at The Den... so ignore my comment on the site - I won't be there to send you off ... but I'll make it to BP to cheer you home!

Edited by garcon

Donation page updated, currently stands at £481, although we are hoping for much, much more.

I have wrote a standard email, and sent it to my entire contacts list, if you could do the same, I would be most greatful. Simply copy and paste it from below

Hi all.

Just a quick update on our sponsored walk.

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has sponsored us so far. the total currently stands at £380, although we are hoping to raise much, much more.

I would be most appreciative if you could forward this email onto as many friends, colleagues and other contacts as possible.

We have done an Interview with the M.E.N this week and that should be appearing there in the next few days. Keep an eye out for that one.

I have also updated our donation page, so why not take a look. www.justgiving.com/millwalloldham

Our route has also been finalised. see below:

Friday 1st August (day 1) Millwall FC - Watford 24.3 miles

Saturday 2nd August (day 2) Watford - Hockliffe 24 miles

Sunday 3rd August (day 3) Hockliffe - Collingtree 25.6 miles

Monday 4th August (day 4) Collingtree - Foxton 26.9 miles

Tuesday 5th August(day 5)Foxton - Stanton Bardon 24.5 miles

Wednesday 6th(day 6)Stanton Bardon - Allestree 23.8 miles

Thursday 7th August(day 7)Allestree - Rowsley 24.8 miles

Friday 8th August(day 8) Rowsley - Hayfield 24.7 miles -

Saturday 9th August(Half day 9) Hayfield - Oldham 16.1 miles

If you haven't donated yet, please visit www.justgiving.com/millwalloldham

Thanks again,

Phill

Donation page updated, currently stands at £481, although we are hoping for much, much more.

I have wrote a standard email, and sent it to my entire contacts list, if you could do the same, I would be most greatful. Simply copy and paste it from below

Have recently returned from the 62 mile Manchester to Blackpool bike ride and I'm knackered lads! I don't envy you but like me going thru Salford this morning take the first few miles sharpish!!

Terry Hall lives in Hayfield where you're staying on the last night.

http://www.open2.net/healtheducation/home_...ment_rural.html

With the Specials' Guns of Navarone new connection with Latics, it would be good to get a photo-opportunity fixed up with him to publicise the Walk. Perhaps the Club could contact his agent.