Get well soon Timmy ( Oafcshuck )

He is going through a rough time at the moment and just want him to know that we at OWTB are wishing him better soon.

GET WELL SOON TIMMY

Get well soon Timmy

Is this the Timmy who was on the old Fishal MB?

He is going through a rough time at the moment and just want him to know that we at OWTB are wishing him better soon.

GET WELL SOON TIMMY

Whassup with him?

Anything embarrassing?

:blink:

Get well soon mate

i'll second that....

best wishes buddy!

If its the same one as used to be on the official then he was an arse, but it in no way means him bad ways, so whatever is up with his happenings then I wish him all the best.

Why say something like that? Out of order.

Youll realise that on the old site he used to get loads of abuse and used to create loads of banter due to it, which tended to be in very good humour although occasionaly he did make people jump down his throat. Thus meaning a pun on my behalf. Never mind. Not exactly the thread to be being bitchy really is it. Get well soon

Youll realise that on the old site he used to get loads of abuse and used to create loads of banter due to it, which tended to be in very good humour although occasionaly he did make people jump down his throat. Thus meaning a pun on my behalf. Never mind. Not exactly the thread to be being bitchy really is it. Get well soon

He was a bit of a tool on the old board and he'll be the first to admit it. He's improved though since and he's still only a young lad. He was just a kid when he was posting on there. Still in school. Timmy's one of those who's been fortunate enough to make pretty much every game home and away. He's a good lad, supports the club in the right way and doesnt do anyone any harm. I was shocked when he introduced himself to me. Due to his posts on the old board I thought he was going to be an idiot. Proved anything but and is a genuinely nice lad. I hope he gets himself sorted out, as i've spoke with him months ago about one of the issues he's facing. Sure it's a tough time for him - I just hope he's there for Millwall and keeps his head up. All the best Shucky Lad

• 4 weeks later...
you was steaming drunk beard, even the steward who was more hunched than that fella from france seemed tasty to you! pissed up fool! haha

My god, you mentioned me being drunk and didnt mention the copper!