Latest league 1 odds

Whilst looking for the odds on a certain L Hughes being top goalscorer in our league (couldn't find any listings for top goalscorers in any English League). I was slightly amazed to see our odds (according to oddschecker) of winning league one are drifting out towards 28/1 and odds on being promoted at about 8/1 which puts us in 12th place behind teams like Hudders, Trannies and MK Dons. Obviously Bookies don't rate our new signings that much but if things keep going I think some bookies maybe seeing some custom from me.

Whilst looking for the odds on a certain L Hughes being top goalscorer in our league (couldn't find any listings for top goalscorers in any English League). I was slightly amazed to see our odds (according to oddschecker) of winning league one are drifting out towards 28/1 and odds on being promoted at about 8/1 which puts us in 12th place behind teams like Hudders, Trannies and MK Dons. Obviously Bookies don't rate our new signings that much but if things keep going I think some bookies maybe seeing some custom from me.

Meh, no surprises really, MKD are a good team and Hudders had a barnstorming finish last year after Stitch got sacked...a couple of decent signings and they'll be a good team...with the number of STs sold too, the Galpharm could be a tough place to go.

Would assume too we'd be similar odds to Tranmere...yes they finished eleventh but that still IIRC was only a couple of points behind us (?).