3650 tickets in the Willbutts Lane Stand by the looks of things.....£15 adults £10 kids.

Ground Info

Latics Site Info

I hope we do get the full stand, would have lots of latics in the home ends if they reduced the number of tickets we get. We should be able to fill that stand even if it is the Carling Cup on a tuesday night.

I don't think we will fill the stand. We'll take close to 3,000, but purely because it is midweek and just before another big game will shave a few off. It'll still be a great atmosphere anyway.

true good point!!!! great start to the season tho !!!!!!!!HURRY UP!!!!!!!!

Glad they've knocked a fiver off the normal next season prices for away fans.

Be pointless getting a ticket. It'll end up pay on the night and tickets will be null and void when it comes to seating. Especially given dale's stewards dont have a clue how to cope with any following over 500.

Absolutely gutted. Im gonna miss the game being stuck in Central America, I dont fly back until 2 weeks after the match :( Been waiting for a compeitive game between us and Rochdale for years and its finally come around when I cant make it.

Absolutely gutted. Im gonna miss the game being stuck in Central America, I dont fly back until 2 weeks after the match :( Been waiting for a compeitive game between us and Rochdale for years and its finally come around when I cant make it.

i wanna know which end rocky will be in