Win MONEY with Latics

no.

everything was sent back to latics.

DD is paid to "north West sports"

I'm surprised that it's not paid to Latics. It still seems to be part of a consortium with a name like that.

The Standing Order form with Richie's original post in this thread is in respect of Nat West Bank Royton and cheques are to be payable to 'The Big Blue Lotto'. No mention of North west Sports, but then again is the standing Order form new or the one from 2004?

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Guest oa_exile
it goes to no one else!

So now we know Mrs Sideburns paid for Gareth Owen , which Stockport County player are you coughing up your well earned cash for then ? :shock:

So now we know Mrs Sideburns paid for Gareth Owen , which Stockport County player are you coughing up your well earned cash for then ? :shock:

me?

put it this way,if (and know it isn't) 1 single penny of mine is going anywhere but the latics,the youth training scheme and the community charity scheme,as advertised,i'll be withdrawing it asap.

ive a latics lotto card with the numbers on.

So had Mrs. S. - issued by Oldham Athletic Development Association (Promoter: Mr. C. Davies, Edgeley Park, Stockport). She only got that card after complaining when she was sent a Stockport card. The final straw was when she received a letter from Buxton Opera House, saying she had kindly participated in the Cash Bonanza weekly draw for the last three years! That draw was changing to the Cash Bonanza Club draw, the form for which said it was operated from Huddersfield - if she had carried on unwillingly giving money to the Opera House, who knows she might also have had a share in Luke Beckett!!

The point of all this is that existing members are told that they don't have to change anything to be in Latics' new lottery, but all the evidence points to the opposite. She cancelled everything and will join when convinced that all of her money is going to Latics (and their nominated charities). The toher point is that Richie's post starting this thread contains a link saying the lottery is shared with Stockport and Macclesfield.

that link ritchie posted is 4 years out of date.

my card too has the same stockport address on it,but i'm thinking its because maybe they already had them printed up,why throw them away-recycle them...?

i know franny wasn't to happy(understatement!) with the stockport side of handling things when latics went alone-withholding and not processing new latics applications etc,maybe they held over some already latics existing members to boost their own numbers???

like i say,your non-oldham address maybe a factor.

all i know everything concerning my re-application went to latics-NOT stockport.

i'd get in contact with latics about this if i was you cause something isn't adding up....

that link ritchie posted is 4 years out of date.

my card too has the same stockport address on it,but i'm thinking its because maybe they already had them printed up,why throw them away-recycle them...?

i know franny wasn't to happy(understatement!) with the stockport side of handling things when latics went alone-withholding and not processing new latics applications etc,maybe they held over some already latics existing members to boost their own numbers???

like i say,your non-oldham address maybe a factor.

all i know everything concerning my re-application went to latics-NOT stockport.

i'd get in contact with latics about this if i was you cause something isn't adding up....

We sent repeated emails over the past couple of years to the Trust and the Club, and have always been told there is no need to change anything, and that's what the official site says about the launch of the new Lottery. I raised the question today because the information posted was four years old. As recent as 1st May, Mrs. S. was told that some of her lottery money was going to Buxton Opera House. So as the fat lady was singing, Mrs. S. decided it was over!

Right !!!

First of all I add that link as it had an attachment which enable people to obtain a Application form and get it off to the club via the free post address supplied.

I got the address www.bigbluelotto.co.uk from a billboard at Bp last Thursday after speaking to Franny Ward about this.

Secondly I wanted to raise the awareness of the Lotto again which I have hopefully done !!!

Franny is away on holiday for another week and on his return, the new lotto will get a re-launch but here is some facts for you.

The Blue lotto is Latics only

All monies go back to the club to support everything from the Youth team to community facilities of the club. The club are also hoping to support local charities with monies raised.

At present there are around 1200 members, the club want 2000 !!!! 2000 members will make the Lotto success for the Club, member and Charity.

The biggest Lotto of this nature in the area is the Rochdale AFC Lotto which as near 8000 members !!! Yes 8000

The link I provided isn't up to date but the site hopefully should be soon.

When new details are give - I'll post what I can .

This time the Lotto is going to be organised to succeed for the members and not allowed to drift into nothing due to off the field matters like it did in 2004.

By Filling out an application for the Standing order of 4.34 a month, you take away the need to hand money over each month and reduce the risk of losing out on a prize because you forgot to pay !

The Blue lotto is Latics only

All monies go back to the club to support everything from the Youth team to community facilities of the club. The club are also hoping to support local charities with monies raised.

Thanks for that Richie and, on the basis of your assurance, Mrs. Sideburns will complete the Bank Standing Order form and join the new Big Blue Lotto.

I would suggest to Johnny, and anyone else still making payments via the Stockport lottery promoter, to cancel them and make your new payments via the Nat West Bank in Royton as per the form, which can be downloaded.

Thanks for that Richie and, on the basis of your assurance, Mrs. Sideburns will complete the Bank Standing Order form and join the new Big Blue Lotto.

I would suggest to Johnny, and anyone else still making payments via the Stockport lottery promoter, to cancel them and make your new payments via the Nat West Bank in Royton as per the form, which can be downloaded.

Not a problem ... :wink: I just hope I'm right :lol:

but my form went via latics when the announcement was made about the relaunch!

it arn't going anywhere but to latics!!!

the nat west bank is just the payment bank.

north west sports is the name of the account its paid too!!!

put it this way,i changed bank account 3 weeks ago,i phoned up latics and changed it with them!!!!

bloody hell! :grin:

ritchie..can you confirm this"north west sports" account is JUST latics !!!!

but my form went via latics when the announcement was made about the relaunch!

it arn't going anywhere but to latics!!!

the nat west bank is just the payment bank.

north west sports is the name of the account its paid too!!!

put it this way,i changed bank account 3 weeks ago,i phoned up latics and changed it with them!!!!

bloody hell! :grin:

ritchie..can you confirm this"north west sports" account is JUST latics !!!!

If you've not been paying part of your money unwittingly to Buxton Opera House and various other obscure partners, you're lucky! If anyone else has been doing that, you know how to remedy it. B)