Urgent help needed

Hate to do this guys but I need a driver !!!! must be over 25 and a max of three points on license. To collect a hired vehicle from the Lees area and do a few odd runs and also drive in the parade. Vehicle needs to be picked up around 9am and kept overnight return at 10am Sunday. I trust you guys on here ... any volunteers ???? If so pm me with a contact number

It might help if you give some more detail mate? Why does the car need to be moved, what is it to do with the carnival? It might be a bank robbery for all we know so far.

PS, I'll do it if you pay my train fare, and are stupid enough to let me drive a vehicle you are responsible for.

Sod off Rocky :grin: Details then we need a music vehicle for the dance troupes to follow so ita a case of getting the car/van sitting on you bum and eating bacon butties till the parade starts... driving the parade and ... driving home !!! then dropping the car/van off at cross st Sunday Morning ... Ps Matts playin about 4 times this year. Rocky ... I will buy you a pint if you find me.

Mart .. you know hoo me Englush is when its 3.55 and Im in a rush to leave work innit :wink:

It might help if you give some more detail mate? Why does the car need to be moved, what is it to do with the carnival? It might be a bank robbery for all we know so far.

PS, I'll do it if you pay my train fare, and are stupid enough to let me drive a vehicle you are responsible for.

Cheers LL but as a non profit org we dont have my expenses :angry: ... and as you will be signing for the car its your responsibility :shock:

No tom thats called the festival of diversity and the meila ... nothing to do with the carnival ... its just how it was without the backing it used to have.

Sorry Andy there both the same i did a bit of work at the Carnival the previous 2 years and trust me its about PC or the group i was working for would of been shown the door for poor organization and other stuff ages ago.

Just look on the website and all this welcome to friends from all different nations to see its just a PC event.

Edited by oafctom

Sorry Andy there both the same i did a bit of work at the Carnival the previous 2 years and trust me its about PC or the group i was working for would of been shown the door for poor organization and other stuff ages ago.

Just look on the website and all this welcome to friends from all different nations to see its just a PC event.

So we should exclude anyone living in the borough who happens not to be English?? as all those who are listed have large populations living in Oldham and as the carnival is for the people of Oldham(all of them) I assure you it is not a PC excersise but you are entitled to you opinion. I would welcome you to any of the commitees meetings for your input and ideas of how to organise things and other stuff in a better way.