New away Shirt

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's OK - he used to be my stalker. :wink:

I understand they are quite partial to Bovril and Marmite in Southport - it's not purely a Midland thing, despite what leeslover says. :grin:

No - I never denied that there were pits of perverse, degraded, sickened wrongness in parts of England other than the Midlands. It's no surprise that Scouseland turns out to have an outbreak. I would hope that the authorities still have a few cluster bombs left and will take the appropriate action.

Huddersfield's shirt's the nicest by far. Plain, simple and looks quite old school.

Strange that Frankly - as it is a copy oof thier 1908 kit to celebrate their centenary!!!

That Peterboro kit is the absolute tatties... honestly, what I would do to be able to wear a kit like that after all the bilge that we have had over the last 10 years... also Addidas training stuff... just different gravy to Carlotti chav-wear and Screen Stars t-shirts....

And as for the comments of us looking like chelsea - what do we bloody do now! At least we could have the same quality instead of crap rip-offs....

No - I never denied that there were pits of perverse, degraded, sickened wrongness in parts of England other than the Midlands. It's no surprise that Scouseland turns out to have an outbreak. I would hope that the authorities still have a few cluster bombs left and will take the appropriate action.

It's in The Sun that they're having Marmite at the barbeque you're determined to attend, instead of watching an international match at BP, followed by the Masters. :grin:

I can't believe it could be a another spreading rumour.

Strange that Frankly - as it is a copy oof thier 1908 kit to celebrate their centenary!!!

That Peterboro kit is the absolute tatties... honestly, what I would do to be able to wear a kit like that after all the bilge that we have had over the last 10 years... also Addidas training stuff... just different gravy to Carlotti chav-wear and Screen Stars t-shirts....

And as for the comments of us looking like chelsea - what do we bloody do now! At least we could have the same quality instead of crap rip-offs....

Yep, I like the Peterborough kit as well. V smart.

Peterboroughs kit is smart....bound to be though being Adidas isnt it!

Dont Umbro make for anybody these days? I wouldnt like a Nike kit....quality or not they arent a proper football brand in my eyes. They should stick to making my bright 'sneakers'. :)

An old skool adidas retro style would be my choice.

Dream on Stitch.....

Edited by Stitch_KTF