Learning Disibilities Euro Champs

• 1 month later...

On the 42nd anniversary of England's World Cup Final victory (threw that in for the Scots, Welsh and Irish who say we're always going on about it!), last night England came back from 0-2 down to win 3-2 at BP and secure a place in Saturday's Final against Holland at BP (kick-off 3.00pm). Admission is FREE.

In the Final last time played between the same two teams, the crowd was 28,000.

On the 42nd anniversary of England's World Cup Final victory (threw that in for the Scots, Welsh and Irish who say we're always going on about it!), last night England came back from 0-2 down to win 3-2 at BP and secure a place in Saturday's Final against Holland at BP (kick-off 3.00pm). Admission is FREE.

In the Final last time played between the same two teams, the crowd was 28,000.

Good on 'em! Shame the final clashes with the Bradford friendly though.

Where im currently doing my Coaching Badges a couple of teams have been training ... i watched the Polish team for a while and boy are they good ... some of them are brilliant!

Not brilliant enough to hold onto a 2-0 lead against England last night.

At last an England team to be proud of! :England:

England lost in the Final after leading...think my housemate (was a steward at the game) said it was 3-1 in the end...England had a man sent off for kicking off. For anyone interested in it...that is.

Went along with my four year old for his first visit to BP and also to purchase a few items from the Club Shop, unfortunately with a reasonable crowd and an opportunity to make some money...... the Shop was closed. I appreciate that it wasn't a Latics only crowd, but I reckon they could have at least shifted a few England flags etc.

Alan Sugar would not be impressed.