The message board is getting abit dull so I thought i'd share a thought of mine:

The idea of a poll of people can decide what five thousand latics fans see and hear on a saturday afternoon is beyond me.

A fluo yellow away kit, mouldy old dough & guns of navarone... Tragic!

Ive had enough of official polls, they are clearly getting us nowhere!

The only poll i'd sanction would be whether Chris Taylor plays on the left or right, anyone with two brain cells knows which is best.

Methinks flytrap is struggling with the concept of democracy... :D

He does have a point though! look where it has got us... a piss yellow shirt that falls to pieces in the wash, and two songs that would even get rejected from the bargain bucket at poundland... surely there are people employed to make these type of decisions, the oldham public cannot be trusted! :wink:

I honestly cant wait to see the faces of people in the ground when guns of navarone is played for the first time... howver with our home record and normal start to seasons that will be december sometime....

He does have a point though! look where it has got us... a piss yellow shirt that falls to pieces in the wash, and two songs that would even get rejected from the bargain bucket at poundland... surely there are people employed to make these type of decisions, the oldham public cannot be trusted! :wink:

I honestly cant wait to see the faces of people in the ground when guns of navarone is played for the first time... howver with our home record and normal start to seasons that will be december sometime....

I Think we should have a poll on this!

The message board is getting abit dull so I thought i'd share a thought of mine:

The idea of a poll of people can decide what five thousand latics fans see and hear on a saturday afternoon is beyond me.

A fluo yellow away kit, mouldy old dough & guns of navarone... Tragic!

Ive had enough of official polls, they are clearly getting us nowhere!

The only poll i'd sanction would be whether Chris Taylor plays on the left or right, anyone with two brain cells knows which is best.

I know your last comment was tongue in cheek but the fact is that many people feel strangely uncomfortable with right footed players playing on the left. One or two on here are obsessed with it. The fact is that the right footed player cuts in, putting the full back onto his weaker foot, opening space and allowing for a varied angle of delivery. It's in the coaching manual.

I know your last comment was tongue in cheek but the fact is that many people feel strangely uncomfortable with right footed players playing on the left. One or two on here are obsessed with it. The fact is that the right footed player cuts in, putting the full back onto his weaker foot, opening space and allowing for a varied angle of delivery. It's in the coaching manual.

also gives chance to improve the left foot so when playing on the right in future years can cut inside there too, but lets ignore development eh? what kind of manager wishes to improve his players? SHEZ OUT.

and for the record the yellow shirt is crap and so is gol/ entrance music.

Let's get really negative!??! Do the majority of guys/gals in their 50s/60s (30s/40s for that), really give a flying pigs trotter what is played when we score, as they are too busy clapping cheering and commenting on the goal itself (what a novel idea!!), apart from that - the pa system at latics being 20 years too old and not clear enough anyway so guns of navarone will probably sound like the 'water pistols of peckham' anyway!!!

Big Fin knows what im on about, let the management make decisions instead of fobbing them off on us!

We clearly cannot be trusted!

Guest M_OAFC

I'm sorry flytrap but I really can't understand all this hostility towards polls, what's your issue with them? I appreciate that their prescence in such numbers is putting a strain on our public services but to blame them for our away shirt is over the top and you should see the quality of the plumbing they did in my kitchen.

I'm sorry flytrap but I really can't understand all this hostility towards polls, what's your issue with them? I appreciate that their prescence in such numbers is putting a strain on our public services but to blame them for our away shirt is over the top and you should see the quality of the plumbing they did in my kitchen.

What you are saying then, is that you don't mind the polls so long as there are Czechs and balances?

Methinks flytrap is struggling with the concept of democracy... :D

i constantly struggle with the concept of democracy.

it should be a wonderful thing but the Bashforths of this world, fluo yellow football tops and cringeworthy goal celebration music suggest otherwise :blink: