released at united

Evans and Barnes would be very good signings especially Barnes lightning quick winger who can play wide left :) Also Michael Lea (left fullback) who got piped to the player of the year by our Kieran Lee.

All well worth a trial Swindon have invited Jones to preseason training with them but currently mulling over a contract from an unnamed football league club.

Evans and Barnes would be very good signings especially Barnes lightning quick winger who can play wide left :) Also Michael Lea (left fullback) who got piped to the player of the year by our Kieran Lee.

All well worth a trial Swindon have invited Jones to preseason training with them but currently mulling over a contract from an unnamed football league club.

i would get them all in for trials with a view to signing them,they would cost us nowt,and they wouldnt be there if they wasnt any good.hope shez knows about these players.

i would get them all in for trials with a view to signing them,they would cost us nowt,and they wouldnt be there if they wasnt any good.hope shez knows about these players.

Honestly, i love this presumption that Shez is a moron - seeing that officially these guys were released on the same day as Kieran Lee i'm sure shez is more than aware of them!

... and, although I'm sure we would all love to have a squad of 200, we cant just sign all youngsters released from our bigger neighbours... i'm sure although they cost us nowt, thier wages would be very different to a latics developed youngster... i'm sure they are all decent, but why sign one of these kids when we have black waiting for a first team spot?

We all know we need a left sided player, but have a feeling the last thing we need is another youngster, with Lee and Black both potentially playing onm that side, along with the Ginger Prince, i've a feeling shez is after an experienced pro to guide them...

Honestly, i love this presumption that Shez is a moron - seeing that officially these guys were released on the same day as Kieran Lee i'm sure shez is more than aware of them!

... and, although I'm sure we would all love to have a squad of 200, we cant just sign all youngsters released from our bigger neighbours... i'm sure although they cost us nowt, thier wages would be very different to a latics developed youngster... i'm sure they are all decent, but why sign one of these kids when we have black waiting for a first team spot?

We all know we need a left sided player, but have a feeling the last thing we need is another youngster, with Lee and Black both potentially playing onm that side, along with the Ginger Prince, i've a feeling shez is after an experienced pro to guide them...

I'd go along with that - there's a world of difference in terms of wages paid to a United youngster vs a Latics youngster....these lads didn't really get a sniff near the 1st team, but i'd bet they were pulling in wage not disimilar to that earned by some of our regular 1st teamers (Taylor/Eardley etc).

If it was a choice between playing Black if needed, or bringing in this Michael Lea, then i'd plump for young Black....the remaining money we have is better spent elsewear, most notably an experienced LM / LW.