Lanky Lanky - oval 8/7

Markoasis

...and no Freddie in the test squad!! there could be fireworks in South London :pray:

3 sixes in his 50 yesterday... Maybe Mike Watkinson finally told him he had been holding his bat at the wrong end. Like the arse I am I set off for the Twenty20 final a few years ago without the tickets and had to go back, so I missed him putting the ball through someone's car window at the Oval, I wouldn't mind him making up for that next week.

3 sixes in his 50 yesterday... Maybe Mike Watkinson finally told him he had been holding his bat at the wrong end. Like the arse I am I set off for the Twenty20 final a few years ago without the tickets and had to go back, so I missed him putting the ball through someone's car window at the Oval, I wouldn't mind him making up for that next week.

It was Loye who hit it out of the ground. Remember those ur-annoying citeh fans sitting behind us?

Yay, I'm down for this one. Although with a barbecue* around midday I suspect it could get a little hazy.

And if they play it out in the rain until just after ten overs so they can keep the money (like at Durham) I'll take twenty quids worth of turf from the square home. <Expletive>'s**.

*Drinking Session.

**Durham.

It was Loye who hit it out of the ground. Remember those ur-annoying citeh fans sitting behind us?

No, earlier, when The Bird Formerly Known as Mrs Tulsehill was driving us to Stockwell, it was on the radio that Flintoff had cleared the ground. You are tight about the Citeh Massif though, they were, surprisingly, tools.

Yay, I'm down for this one. Although with a barbecue* around midday I suspect it could get a little hazy.

And if they play it out in the rain until just after ten overs so they can keep the money (like at Durham) I'll take twenty quids worth of turf from the square home. <Expletive>'s**.

*Drinking Session.

**Durham.

I dare say we will see/hear you then... I will only be starting when I sneak out of the office early, but I will give it my best shot at playing catch-up so that you can remain reasonably inconspicuous by comparison.