First training gallery on OS

Yeah, I did at first. Though the later 'side on' pics showed him looking pretty lean.

This time last year someone on here was saying Ricketts looked lean.

crossley looks suprisingly slimmer....must have stuck to the new physios instructions......geegan also looked pretty lean....hughes had a little belly on him,but i reckon its cos he had the wrong top on.lol

I managed to get lost this morning walkin the dog and ended up strollin onto the pitch where the lads where training. Watched for a few minutes and they were certainly being put through their paces.

Any new faces you didn’t recognize? Did you spot Carl Robinson there at all?

Any new faces you didn’t recognize? Did you spot Carl Robinson there at all?

Got the impression I shouldnt have really been there so dint wanna get to close but there were a few I didn't recognise. Most of em were running and doing fitness work with who I thought was the new physio, whilst some of the younger ones including smalley were doing ball work.

Wouldn't know if I saw Robinson to be honest

greegan does look slim on the pictures hughesy still recovering from an injury so will be a little behind the rest

crossley looks shattered running with the beast of a physio and black and thompson seem to have had matching hair cuts as lomax may be on a mido style contract get fat and you get sold

Without looking at the pics again I bet its the fat young goalkeeper Josh Bell :lol:

Thriving under Crossley's wing it seems. :blink:

Still can't find Stam, has he left the club ?

Edited by BP1960

I'm no oil painting but boy will he have to be a good player to justify that schnozz!

I'm no oil painting myself - but do we now possess the ugliest squad in the league???

Allott / Danny Whit / Dale Stephens / Fat Josh Bell / Lomax / Lee / Flemming...........where's the model that is Chris Hall when you need him eh? Anyone got the number for Asda???

I'm no oil painting myself - but do we now possess the ugliest squad in the league???

Allott / Danny Whit / Dale Stephens / Fat Josh Bell / Lomax / Lee / Flemming...........where's the model that is Chris Hall when you need him eh? Anyone got the number for Asda???

Add to that the craggy faces of Crossley and Gregan, plus Lee Hughes who looks like The Yellow Bastard from Sin City then we truly have a motley crew of hidious reprobates.

Fugly.

• 2 weeks later...