Ronnie- Pathetic excuse making.

I dont normally post stuff about ex managers etc but seeing as the forums dead at the moment thought i might.

Probs will get some stick like move on and get over it but o well.

Heres an interview with Ronnie making excuses about not signing players, Somehow all players and agents are on holiday? Just not the 6 players we have signed?

Lol

Clown.

http://www.tranmererovers.premiumtv.co.uk/...1336107,00.html

I've heard Bas Savage is his number one target. Gregan will be quaking in his boots.

Interesting. Have they lost 3 players in the close season, Zola, Sherriff and the young forward (Davies?). I would imagine that people knowing they got money for Zola means clubs are asking for fees as well.

Interesting. Have they lost 3 players in the close season, Zola, Sherriff and the young forward (Davies?). I would imagine that people knowing they got money for Zola means clubs are asking for fees as well.

Next he will be saying their soon to be crap start to the season is because his team haven't had time to Gel! :grin:

Next he will be saying their soon to be crap start to the season is because his team haven't had time to Gel! :grin:

But hopefully we wont!

Cant wait for the new season. Looking at the training pics and realising some of the players we have I think we will be the team to beat.

Make it 4 - last year's player of the season (Mclaren) has left for Bradford - shame.

Guest sheridans_world

Usual Ronnie, failed to retain the Tranny player of the season from last season. Maclaren is a good player...

Unlike Shez who didnt offer Paul Warne a new deal. Maclaren turned his new contract offer down, probably because of old Ronnie.

*Waits for BB80*