Next season - other teams to watch

I'm not very good at this, last year I was telling anyone who would listen that Millwall would be the team to beat! For obvious reasons it's hard to look beyond Leeds and Leicester, dark horses could be Colchester with the signings they have made recently, real quality there IMO.

I can't beleive Tranmere are more fancied than us, all they have done so far is let people go.

My other tip of colchester have brought in Gillespie and Perkins today. I think they will be right in the mix

Yes. Two great signings. Though they have lost some key players so a lot is resting on Perkins' shoulders really. I'm kind of wondering whether he was on our shortlist until we signed Whittaker? I think a promotion push is still slightly beyond Colchester, but maybe decent top half or play off contenders.

It's never the obvious choice when it comes to League Champions, but I've noticed how the side thats won the league in recent seasons has usually finnished between 7th and 12th the previous season, though I'd love it to be us I've a feeling Brighton or Swindon might be decent bets. Obviously Leeds will be there or thereabouts, and probably Leicester. Not too sure about Huddersfield to me they havent really singed anyone who really stands out, when Blackpool went up I wouldnt of thought Keigan Parker was their best player

my 3 teams to watch - not including us of course - are huddersfield , brighton and now after yesterdays proceedings southend!!

i think they have all strengthened considerably from last season and will all be up there fighting!!

What with Gillespie's move to Col U, they could well be the Spurs of League 1. Very good strike-force, shocking defence. I don't think they'll be up there, especially because they're losing their all-important sloping ground, which I guess teams last year got used to.

Leeds and Leicester are bound to be up there. Other than that, you simply can't predict what will happen.