Leon Constantine

Guest oa_exile

Major dissapointment for me :( was really hoping we would pull out all the stops to sign him :(

Feel as low as I did when Udders signed Phil Jevons :(

Major dissapointment for me :( was really hoping we would pull out all the stops to sign him :(

Feel as low as I did when Udders signed Phil Jevons :(

Cheer up! ... to the tune of the "who needs Mourinho..."

"The coblers signed Zebedee, but we've got o'gradeeee" (or "Daviiieeees", or "Super Lee" - inset as appropriate)

:)

:wink:

I'm glad we didn't get him personally, thought he was a waste of space. No composure, 6ft odd but awful in the air, looked dopey with the ball at his feet, and except one good season for Vale, his scoring record isn't all that either. We've got at least 3 better strikers in the squad already...

Think people are underestimating him here. Constantine and Akinfenwa up front are a strong attacking pair.

Dont know if its happened but Akinfenwa had told Northampton he wouldn't sign a new deal and was expected to sign for Orient.

Not really that fussed. Aparently the Northampton manager says that he has a good relationship with his agent. Proves who has the power these days, the players go where they are told to go by their agents. His wages will be high, unless a deal with Leeds has been struck, and we have probably got two players for what he would have cost us.

yeah i seen him a fair few times to be honest

and id rate him the better player than leon

o'grady is young and pretty good, thats what we want

not players who are aging abit apart from hughes of course lol

Ridiculous.

I'm not saying O'Grady isn't as good, but he's not proved it yet. Leon has, and as for age, well I'd say he's in his prime right now.

When O'Grady scores 20+ goals in a season then I'll agree on who's a better player.