No Stand - Free Game

With the Lookers being gone and a big open space, does anyone thnk its silly weve paid for season tickets when we can watch it free, and we have no stewards telling us to sit down. :grin:

It would be like sitting on the bridge at Blackpool only warmer (sometimes).

I bet theres a few who try it.

With the Lookers being gone and a big open space, does anyone thnk its silly weve paid for season tickets when we can watch it free, and we have no stewards telling us to sit down. :grin:

cheers for that Youngen .. you have just spoilt my plan .. now I will have to buy a ST .. :wink:

Think AH will have thought about that one tbh ...

You must be 'Young' if you think AH is going to let anybody watch a game from the car park :)

There will be the biggest billboard in the world covering the length of the stand advertising whoever will pay the most

Use all the rubble from the stand to make a Taylor Tower or Hughes Hill.

I like it!!!

I love the idea of doing what arsenal did when they built the new stand at Highbury and paint a fake crowd onto the boards covering the building site... perhaps we could do the same and double the attendance...??

I also remember Arsenal getting into trouble for not paining enough "Ethnic" fans on thier board... perhaps this could finally be the way to get some asian faces at Boundary Park?

As for build time - 18 months from now minimum, but more likely 2 years..... unless we get up, when I'm sure the build time may be hurried... or at least some seats shoved in for big games...

I like it!!!

I love the idea of doing what arsenal did when they built the new stand at Highbury and paint a fake crowd onto the boards covering the building site... perhaps we could do the same and double the attendance...??

Get all those who went to Celebration Sunday, but now stay away from BP, to send in to the Club photo of themselves, so that they can be featured on a giant mural running the length of the ground.