Latics move back on the agenda

When my mate met King Kev yesterday the assembled media were told not to ask about Joey Barton, transfers, Mike Ashley, Oldham’s move to Ashton or motorway laybys. Clearly there is something going on here, and I think we should be told.

Do you know something about 'King Kev and motorway laybys that you want to share with us, LL? :shock:

Edited by oafc_ok

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest (you'll have to take my word for it) sometimes the money offered by the kind of clubs who look at non-league don't offer enough money to make it attractive. If you have a family and a good Job and a league club comes in for you although the pro football side is attractive you are likely to have to take a pay cut as well as possibly re-locate at your cost when talking league 1 or 2 teams so its actually to risky fianancially!

A young lad will take the chance but if your in the above situation it isn't an easy choice!

Ernie took the Chance and made it work with some ability and lots of Committment... I understand when people have families but the pay possible must be worth the risk !

Ernie, took the chance I hope we get another lad one day with as much zest for the game.

Do you know something about 'King Kev and motorway laybys that you want to share with us, LL? :shock:

Kev was tired and pulled over to rest his eyes, and a passing gang of thugs happened to recognise him whilst passing at motorway speed. They therefore decided to beat him up with the baseball bats they happened to be carrying, wearing the balalclavas they happened to have with them in an unmotivated act of senseless violence.

Hope that clarifies any confusion.

Kev was tired and pulled over to rest his eyes, and a passing gang of thugs happened to recognise him whilst passing at motorway speed. They therefore decided to beat him up with the baseball bats they happened to be carrying, wearing the balalclavas they happened to have with them in an unmotivated act of senseless violence.

Hope that clarifies any confusion.

I can't believe that kind of childish behaviour happened for no reason....