ERNIE COOKSEY condolence book

i have been to the club shop this morning and placed a book of condolence for ernie.

i think it would be a really nice way to show louise and eventually ernie's child how warmly he was thought of at OAFC.

the book will be in place for a week from today, then i will take it down to ernie's family.

some really nice messages have already been left and i hope we can fill the book in due course.

i am awaiting details of the funeral from ernie's family and will let everyone know when i have them.

best wishes

martin

i have been to the club shop this morning and placed a book of condolence for ernie.

i think it would be a really nice way to show louise and eventually ernie's child how warmly he was thought of at OAFC.

the book will be in place for a week from today, then i will take it down to ernie's family.

some really nice messages have already been left and i hope we can fill the book in due course.

i am awaiting details of the funeral from ernie's family and will let everyone know when i have them.

best wishes

martin

I'll be down there I posted elsewhere that it would be a good idea to leave messages where the family can see them. I hope it will be of comfort to them over the coming weeks/months to see the level of affection and respect we had for Ernie at BP.

best wishes

martin

went down to the club shop to sign it on Saturday at 12:25pm, only to find the shop closed. Wont be able to get back there now before next Sat due to working in Manchester, so wont be able to sign it. :disappointed:

Edited by danoafc

went down to the club shop to sign it on Saturday at 12:25pm, only to find the shop closed. Wont be able to get back there now before next Sat due to working in Manchester, so wont be able to sign it. :disappointed:

Maybe you could post on here what you want to say and somebody could write it in on your behalf? I'd do it myself but I've already been.

Cheers mate....... I caught the Friday ones when I was there, just wondered if the tribute had grown any that's all

Unfortunately with it being wet a few things have slipped down, and i think a flag had blown away!

Not much really changed bar the boro scarf!

danoafc - send me an e-mail if u wish to ajw65@sky.com and i'll write it for you when i go down later in the week!!

andy.

That's a very kind offer people, but as luck would have it my wife is working from home on Thursday so will go down to the club and sign it for us.

Thanks anyway. :chubb:

Don't suppose there is any chance of pickin it up Saturday, give some people a chance to get down Saturday morning is there? Would prefer to write the message myself than have to relay it if possible!

Edited by LaticsAndy

Don't suppose there is any chance of pickin it up Saturday, give some people a chance to get down Saturday morning is there? Would prefer to right the message myself than have to relay it if possible!

No offence mate but you might be better letting someone else write it for you? :grin: