The girl at the clubshop!

So i go down to sign the book, and as i walked in they were closing, i knew exactly what i wanted to write, and whilst doing it she said "Dont try stealing the pen, as everyone has tried whilst signing the book!"

Yeah as if that is in my mind, and i doubt people who have come to write in a book for a player that has passed, really care about a pen!

Completely lost my thread and wrote some random mumblings, but i believe i got my point across.

I took a couple of pics whilst down there, as there were a few bunches of flowers and football shirts, including A city shirt.

P040708_165901.jpg

P040708_1659.jpg

So i go down to sign the book, and as i walked in they were closing, i knew exactly what i wanted to write, and whilst doing it she said "Dont try stealing the pen, as everyone has tried whilst signing the book!"

Yeah as if that is in my mind, and i doubt people who have come to write in a book for a player that has passed, really care about a pen!

Completely lost my thread and wrote some random mumblings, but i believe i got my point across.

I took a couple of pics whilst down there, as there were a few bunches of flowers and football shirts, including A city shirt.

Cheers Beardy. It's good to be able to see the tribute when we can't get there.

Dunno who they've got working in there, as the usual girl Emma's away this week.

It was that Foreign Lass, she does seem to have a bit of a reputation from stories i have heard.

Rochdale playoff scarf as well in that picture. One of the pikey motorway stall one's going off the design.

Stu Vose pointed out that on the Dale scarf it said "Championship Play Off"

I had to giggle at that one!

It was that Foreign Lass, she does seem to have a bit of a reputation from stories i have heard.

Stu Vose pointed out that on the Dale scarf it said "Championship Play Off"

I had to giggle at that one!

LOL. Make's you wonder what tool bought one :blink: , then only realised once they were back on the motorway. Like I said. Dodgy Pikey bloke. Suprised he didnt charge people more than a fiver. :lol::lol: