Fantasy Premier League

I know the OWTB one will be set up too, but for ease I have re-set up the JKLatics league

I think you have the option when you log back in, though they make it a little tricky!

Anyone new the code is

5525-1957

Whoever is the Adminsitrator for OWTB, can you set it up!

Oh and a new innovation is joing the head to head League before game 1

1. Head to Head LeaguesAll players joining before Gameweek 1 will be placed in a head to head league which follows the real Premier League structure.

Each Gameweek you will play a match against another team in the league, with a match result based on fantasy scores. Three points will be awarded for a win and one point for a draw.

Read more in the rules.

Edited by singe

I know the OWTB one will be set up too, but for ease I have re-set up the JKLatics league

I think you have the option when you log back in, though they make it a little tricky!

Anyone new the code is

5525-1957

Whoever is the Adminsitrator for OWTB, can you set it up!

Oh and a new innovation is joing the head to head League before game 1

1. Head to Head LeaguesAll players joining before Gameweek 1 will be placed in a head to head league which follows the real Premier League structure.

Each Gameweek you will play a match against another team in the league, with a match result based on fantasy scores. Three points will be awarded for a win and one point for a draw.

Read more in the rules.

Do you have a link, or at least details of which Fantasy League it is?

Cheers

Do you have a link, or at least details of which Fantasy League it is?

Cheers

It's the fishul Premier:censored:e League one. Just register and enter the code (on this thread) in the relevent field under "LEAGUES".

I selected my team last night. So expect Torres, Deco and Gareth Barry all to succumb to career-threatening injuries. The PFA should pay me not to enter these things y'know.

Thanks Singe. Was going to leave yours as the OWTB league, but didn't want to assume that you wanted to oversee it, so I've opened a new one. LINK

Happy to hve both

Is this the one that was created last year?

It automatically joins you I thinght?

No probs though.

Happy to hve both

Is this the one that was created last year?

It automatically joins you I thinght?

No probs though.

Yours was the only one last year, I think, as people filtered across here from JKL.

As you say, people can join either or both.