OWTB Merchandise

Matt

Okay, with the logo in the bag - I think we're ready to announce a few bits and pieces to the community:

First off - T-Shirts. We're looking to create some OAFC/OWTB tee-shirts with prints on like this one:

shirt2cfy7.jpg

They will also include our new logo, which is going to be intergrated in to our image:

logoF7-halfbody.jpg

We'd be most grateful if anybody would like shirts similar to these to say so, and to also give us some feedback

Cheers,

Rummy.

Edited by Ackey
Rummy can't spell anymore :(

As a side note, if you have any ideas, PM a member of the team as we dont really want to go advertising what we are looking to do.

And if your idea is succesful im sure you can be involved in the overall design.

The Merchandise we sell will not be for any personal gain, but for the running and upkeep of the site.

I was hoping to get one of the tangerine scarves, does anyone know if any more of these are being made?

I don't know - but I'm sure someone will be along who does.

how about car stickers? i would love to show who i support on our car

Good idea Bob, I'll add this to the list of potentials... all have to be costed, see how much demand there is etc. as the OWTB (tragically) can't afford to do things unless they break even... Rummy is already down on his cash just to have the board up and running... so we'll look in to it.

Keep um coming folks!

I was hoping to get one of the tangerine scarves, does anyone know if any more of these are being made?

There are going to be more Scarves made available, Mark is in the process but he wont do a run until he can be assured of numbers.

As for the Sticker Idea Bob, great idea, but as i stated above PM!!!

Guest oa_exile
Pin badges Rumster, and I mean nice enamel ones not them nasty tin button badges!

In the words of Walshy "I only love pin badges"

Cheers Dan ! , i had already put it on this list

or as Walshy would say "I only love Shiney things" :sunny:

Quick way to do it is click on the name of a Mod or Admin (it tells you if they are one under their picture).... then click 'send message'.

Doesn't really matter who you choose as we are all in communication with each other anyway.

...see...

how2.jpg

I'll have one of the Grovesy ones....

I don't need to PM for orders do I???

Okay, with the logo in the bag - I think we're ready to announce a few bits and pieces to the community:

First off - T-Shirts. We're looking to create some OAFC/OWTB tee-shirts with prints on like this one:

shirt2cfy7.jpg

We'd be most grateful if anybody would like shirts similar to these to say so, and to also give us some feedback

Cheers,

Rummy.

Love the idea of t-shirts, i'll defo have one!!!! Try not to feel pressured into buying the cheap ones though or customers will just be naffed off when they all out of shape after 3 washes!!!! Oops, should that have been a pm?! Never mind..... Guuuuner!!!!!

Keep up the good work and keep the faith......

Love the idea of t-shirts, i'll defo have one!!!! Try not to feel pressured into buying the cheap ones though or customers will just be naffed off when they all out of shape after 3 washes!!!! Oops, should that have been a pm?! Never mind..... Guuuuner!!!!!

Keep up the good work and keep the faith......

A good point noted Jazzer. Whilst we want to keep costs low (both to make it attractive to punters and to maximise funding towards the running costs of the Board) we also want the product to be good quality, nobody wants to buy a "momento" shirt which falls to bits in a few weeks. We'll only get decent gear in and hopefully we'll make the extra expense back in extra sales the next time if folk are pleased with their purchase. Thanks for the feedback.

A good point noted Jazzer. Whilst we want to keep costs low (both to make it attractive to punters and to maximise funding towards the running costs of the Board) we also want the product to be good quality, nobody wants to buy a "momento" shirt which falls to bits in a few weeks. We'll only get decent gear in and hopefully we'll make the extra expense back in extra sales the next time if folk are pleased with their purchase. Thanks for the feedback.

i agree, mind you my .."one nil in your cup final!!!" t shirt comes out regular when i wash the car.. the next door neighbour is an avid city fan....

Think the Grovesy Tee Shirt is a tremendous idea and, like mentioned above, it would be a good idea to have decent quality. I would definately have two tee shirts, but I would add or request that we also look to accommodate the people like me with the Gordon Lawton fuller figure size wise - any chance of an XXXL version?

Again, with regard to the other stuff, I think most people on here and JK would buy the badges/car stickers etc so I don`t think you would have too much trouble selling them

L&K

Keep The Faith

Great idea I'll take one of each design. Not that the heathens down here will have any idea of what they mean. Think the ooh Roger Palmer shirt is a great idea. I used to have an Andy Ritchie one, similar to the badge on my avatar, wore it till it fell to pieces!

Bring on Donny!! :grin:

Great idea I'll take one of each design. Not that the heathens down here will have any idea of what they mean. Think the ooh Roger Palmer shirt is a great idea. I used to have an Andy Ritchie one, similar to the badge on my avatar, wore it till it fell to pieces!

Bring on Donny!! :grin:

Watch this space LL (are we related???). We've had really positive feedback about lots of the ideas, and some great extra suggestions as well that we are hoping to bring about. Members of a certain website will have first call of course :OWTB1: