OWTB Merchandise

Matt

Watch this space LL (are we related???). We've had really positive feedback about lots of the ideas, and some great extra suggestions as well that we are hoping to bring about. Members of a certain website will have first call of course :OWTB1:

Don't think we're related, as I prefer OB myself.Hope its comeback lasts

Don't think we're related, as I prefer OB myself.Hope its comeback lasts

I only had the chance to sup a few OBs before it vanished, looking forward to trying one of the new ones.

I'm just looking forward to Easter in fact

:drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45: :drinking45:

Okay, with the logo in the bag - I think we're ready to announce a few bits and pieces to the community:

First off - T-Shirts. We're looking to create some OAFC/OWTB tee-shirts with prints on like this one:

shirt2cfy7.jpg

They will also include our new logo, which is going to be intergrated in to our image:

logoF7-halfbody.jpg

We'd be most grateful if anybody would like shirts similar to these to say so, and to also give us some feedback

Cheers,

Rummy.

Okay, with the logo in the bag - I think we're ready to announce a few bits and pieces to the community:

First off - T-Shirts. We're looking to create some OAFC/OWTB tee-shirts with prints on like this one:

shirt2cfy7.jpg

They will also include our new logo, which is going to be intergrated in to our image:

logoF7-halfbody.jpg

We'd be most grateful if anybody would like shirts similar to these to say so, and to also give us some feedback

Cheers,

Rummy.