Latics World

Hello,

I have just bought Latics World today and the videos will not play online or downloaded, naturally I have tried the troubleshooting steps but these have not been resolved. Does it take a day to work or anything?

Thanks in Advance.

Hello,

I have just bought Latics World today and the videos will not play online or downloaded, naturally I have tried the troubleshooting steps but these have not been resolved. Does it take a day to work or anything?

Thanks in Advance.

Come on razza, for a suposed IT professional...must try harder ;)

Mike.

Hello,

Thanks in Advance.

I had the same trouble when i first got it, you need to download something from Windows which was told to me when i rang the helpline cant remember what it was..

Ring the helpline.... (not much help i know but thats what i had to do)

Come on razza, for a suposed IT professional...must try harder ;)

Mike.

O I dont know about the Professional bit lol, I know I know I was just checking if its anything on Oldhams site thats buggered.

Mike are you Mike Astley by any chance? lol