Leeds away.....

Looks like the prices for us are going to be

£27 Adults

£17 Senior Citizens

£13 Juniors

Think it might be an idea to shave the "fluff" off your face, if you can still get away with it. :shock::tongue1::afro:

Edited by Rocky_Latic

£27!

:shock:

Yep.

f_MatchPricesm_62bea65.gif

It's a shame we're so close to them and with it being the opening home of the season for them, we'll get shoved in the Cat A section once again. <_<

Thank You Ken Bates. <_<

Edited by Rocky_Latic

ken bates you are still the biggest W****R ever!!!!!

cat games who does he think leeds are!!!!

once big (ish) club NOT no more....

prob shave about 1000 off are away support again!!!!! :angry:

Papa Smurf can stick it up his arse, was gutted that I missed it on NYD but there was no way I could justify paying £25 to watch 3rd Division Football. Was looking forward to going this year but no way I'm paying £27, money's not so much the issue this time it's the principle. I could take the whole family somewhere for not much more, bowling, cinema etc...

well my excuse is sorted..i'll be on my jollies.

but i'd be finding it hard to justify £27 also.

i'll take it its their way of getting back at the other 3rd div clubs for voting against them for their re-instating of docked points.

i hope all the other clubs remember when leeds visit their grounds and duly hike up the tickets accordingly.

and for TTA....have a voucher scheme with money off the entrance to compensate the hike in place for the game before leeds at home.don't make our fans suffer for their greed.

for another £5 and ive bought my regular seat at barca.

i hope all the other clubs remember when leeds visit their grounds and duly hike up the tickets accordingly.

and for TTA....have a voucher scheme with money off the entrance to compensate the hike in place for the game before leeds at home.don't make our fans suffer for their greed.

Clubs can;t charge higher for away fans than home supporters , so to hike prices for the Leeds home game means putting up prices for Latics fans too.

And a voucher scheme would mean TTA paying out yet more money , and I really don't see why they should!

Clubs can;t charge higher for away fans than home supporters , so to hike prices for the Leeds home game means putting up prices for Latics fans too.

And a voucher scheme would mean TTA paying out yet more money , and I really don't see why they should!

i think you misunderstood.

example.

normal latics entrance is £22.

latics announce the entrance fee for the dirtys will be £27 for all supporters.

home game before the dirtys,the TTA issue all paying customers a £5 off voucher for the purchase of ticket for the game.

latics fan still pays £22.

costs nothing to the TTA except printing off a few thousand vouchers.

B)

Colchester is about £26 in this season too.

If I didnt have to be in Leeds for a lift to Chester after the game, i'd give it a miss definately. Leeds was a draw first time, though like Forest and Wednesday before it - the appeal wears off. We've been there twice now in recent years. It's nowt special as far as grounds go.

I'm definitely only buying one ticket this year at those prices.

Last season when they charged £25 with no student rates i emailed them to voice by disgust.

They replied with a one liner "That's our policy this year".

I replied back that i could get in OT cheaper to watch premiership football.

They replied one liner again - Well go to OT then"

Typical B*****d Bates doesn't give a hoot about pr but expects other clubs to rally round when they get hard done by the FA.

I wont be going and good riddance to them.

Edited by losesome

:blink:

Do you normally buy more than one? Need the extra legroom??? Or is it just to avoid being elbowed during manic goal celebrations?

Last year I had one to get in, and one on my mantlepiece in South London :dunce:

As it happens I also left my train ticket down from Leeds in London. And I'm going back down South from direct Leeds this year :mmm:

I'm definitely only buying one ticket this year at those prices.

We had three tickets we couldn't use last season when the car let us down on the way to the game.

Do you think Ken would accept those unused tickets towards a discount this season?

Thought not!

i think you misunderstood.

example.

normal latics entrance is £22.

latics announce the entrance fee for the dirtys will be £27 for all supporters.

home game before the dirtys,the TTA issue all paying customers a £5 off voucher for the purchase of ticket for the game.

latics fan still pays £22.

costs nothing to the TTA except printing off a few thousand vouchers.

B)

Yes did misunderstand! Been a busy morning. :o

Sounds reasonable . There'd still be moaners but there always are.

Last season when they charged £25 with no student rates i emailed them to voice by disgust.

They replied with a one liner "That's our policy this year".

I replied back that i could get in OT cheaper to watch premiership football.

They replied one liner again - Well go to OT then"

Typical B*****d Bates doesn't give a hoot about pr but expects other clubs to rally round when they get hard done by the FA.

I wont be going and good riddance to them.

Cheeky :censored:s.