Latics on Animal Planet!

Anybody see that programme on Animal Planet last night filmed at BP..... Thought not! I was flicking over and came across this programme on mounted police filmed at the L**ds Home match last season... I know someone was asking why this game is always midweek... Well its because the police (inc sting) request it to be, because Gtr Manchester police havent got the resources (Horses) to deal with this "Potentially High Risk" game on the same day as Manure or :censored:ty and they obviously put them first! This is because of trouble at previous meetings... So there you have it we have to watch it midweek because the Police dont have enough horsepower to deal with it!

The funny part was watching a l**ds fan get man handled by a mounted officer for persistantly trying to get in the rocky rd end whilst extremley intoxicated! He got rejected once and refused entry 3 times he spent the match slumped up against the fencing asleep... Bless!

Anybody see that programme on Animal Planet last night filmed at BP..... Thought not! I was flicking over and came across this programme on mounted police filmed at the L**ds Home match last season... I know someone was asking why this game is always midweek... Well its because the police (inc sting) request it to be, because Gtr Manchester police havent got the resources (Horses) to deal with this "Potentially High Risk" game on the same day as Manure or :censored:ty and they obviously put them first! This is because of trouble at previous meetings... So there you have it we have to watch it midweek because the Police dont have enough horsepower to deal with it!

The funny part was watching a l**ds fan get man handled by a mounted officer for persistantly trying to get in the rocky rd end whilst extremley intoxicated! He got rejected once and refused entry 3 times he spent the match slumped up against the fencing asleep... Bless!

it's great that programme....

i see them in town on a regular basis with work, and it amazed me how they had had such quirky names and even quirkier temperaments...

an uncle of mine used to be a Sgt there in the 70's & 80's and i remember having visits form time to time...

i was at a beer walk in uppermill once when he was on duty... saw him pin this eejut into some doorway with a horse as he was kicking off...i swear the horse looked like he was enjoying it!!!