Lois needs your help

Nope not a car this time folks, however your input could influence the design of next club scarf and be wrapped around your neck for Xmas!

OK whats required...... both upper and lower edges of the scarf (long ways) have the capability to have two lines of writing along them, with a broad middle section saying, say Oldham Athletic. What Lois has in mind is to utilize both upper and lower edges for the words of two Latics chants (one chant for each edge)....have I painted the right picture folks? Lois wants the chants to be associated with Latics obviously.

The one I suggested would be 'keep the blue flag flying high'

Anyway, what I thought was as this thread develops and chants are nominated, a mod then runs a vote with say the top 4 chants.

Edited by Lags

Nope not a car this time folks, however your input could influence the design of next club scarf and be wrapped around your neck for Xmas!

OK whats required...... both upper and lower edges of the scarf (long ways) have the capability to have two lines of writing along them, with a broad middle section saying, say Oldham Athletic. What Lois has in mind is to utilize both upper and lower edges for the words of two Latics chants (one chant for each edge)....have I painted the right picture folks? Lois wants the chants to be associated with Latics obviously.

Anyway, what I thought was as this thread develops and chants are nominated, a mod then runs a vote with say the top 4 chants.

its gotta have ''oh when the blueessssss'' on it! it would promote the clubs official message board then as well! :wink:

Lags helpin a damsel in distress, that makes a refreshin change. The question on everyones lips dude. Whats in this fir you?

Gotta say this is a poor effort so far. Some complain about our marketing and merchandice and here's a great chance to change that. Lets be havin ya!

How about "Loyal In Royal"

others i can think off the top of my head:

08/09, the year for Ernie

Ice Station Zebra

Zigga Zagga Zigga Zigga

Oh When The Blue's

you score three, we'll score four

How about "Loyal In Royal"

others i can think off the top of my head:

08/09, the year for Ernie

Ice Station Zebra

Zigga Zagga Zigga Zigga

Oh When The Blue's

you score three, we'll score four

How about "Loyal In Royal" I thin that has connotations of REading, but building on it, how about Loyal Blue in Royal BLue

(and Monkey Yellow)

Keep the faith.

think the idea of having to different song titles on one side a little crap.

Mark, it isnt two songs on one side. Its one song on each edge. Hence two songs altogether. Maybe I painted the wrong picture wth my words. Think of it this way folks. The scarf long ways....Oldham Athletic down the middle with a song above the team name and a song below along each edge. By the way the prototype that Lois showed me was a Liverpool scarf! and it looked very good.

EDIT: Obviously the reverse side of the scarf is a mirror image.

Edited by Lags