transfer activity

I dont think Fleming had much option but to go anywhere else :)

Crewe made him an offer and were disappointed to miss out. Don't know of any other clubs, but he has a reputation as being a decent goalie in Scotland.

Crewe made him an offer and were disappointed to miss out. Don't know of any other clubs, but he has a reputation as being a decent goalie in Scotland.

My mate who is a P.N.E. fan says a deal with Fleming was set up with them, but Fleming refused to sign because he couldnt be promised first team football. (sorry Crossley)

My mate who is a P.N.E. fan says a deal with Fleming was set up with them, but Fleming refused to sign because he couldnt be promised first team football. (sorry Crossley)

There's a big difference between being number 3 in the pecking order and starting as number 2 behind an old bloke with persistent injuries. How many games did Crossley play one legged last season? I'm sure Fleming will have been told that he is bound to get a good number of games and the chance to become first choice.