Training News...

Not the best, but hey, worth reporting I suppose. Heard from a player today.

Kieron Lee was looking very very good in training, and when hes on the ball, it's 'impossible' to get it off him. However he's abit lazy apparently. Another interesting thing is that his 'best' not sure whether that means favourite or 'best at' position is at full back.

Also, Whitaker looks 'class'.

Not much else on the board at the min, might as well share.

Kieron Lee was looking very very good in training, and when hes on the ball, it's 'impossible' to get it off him. However he's abit lazy apparently. Another interesting thing is that his 'best' not sure whether that means favourite or 'best at' position is at full back.

He's not lazy he's just injured.

I'll just say, we've bought someone who'd rather be doing anything else but playing football!!!!!

I think Smart kinda told everyone how he knows or is linked To Kieran Lee. Anyway lets hope he doesn't become another figure in a long list down the years of lads who had the ability, and blow it through lack of desire.

I'll just say, we've bought someone who'd rather be doing anything else but playing football!!!!!

thats totally unfair to be starting rumours that could stick with a player,and if you mean lee as you say you have links with him why dont you let him settle and then cast your oppinions,as your info seems to be coming second hand.

i dissagree,if you research back a few months you will find there was lots of trouble down at qpr from players complaining about the training regime it was supposed to be crap and the manager was sacked at the end of the season,so i would imagine the lad struggled in that first week back,and check out with man u board,anyone who knows about reserves will say he is anything but lazy.also listening to lots of people his best position is centre mid .