Teams who will struggle

Tranmere: Never rated Sonko, and the signing of Bas Savage is something straight out of the comedy club. really poor signings (can't speak for the Irish lad they have got)

now everyone knows they wernt exactly brilliant last year, and they are three years into a two year plan. honestly wouldnt surprise me if moore was out of a job come christmas time.

other teams which are likely to struggle are:

scunthorpe. lost a few key men, and have a squad the size of a six a side team.

Cheltenham. No strikers, lost their best player, and again, minimal squad size.

Hereford. Again minimal squad size, and those they do have are unproven at this level

Crewe. Likely to lose Maynard, lost their keeper, and are likely to have a weaker squad than that which scraped survival last year

Those four teams will go down imo.

Leicester will do a Sheff weds/Leeds/Forest in their first seasons and find it hard to adapt.

Edited by philliggi

I can see I south-west mini league at the bottom of the division - I expect Cheltenham to be absolutely rock bottom, terrible side who have lost thier best players. Yeovil's bubble has well and truly burst... they will be relegation fodder, and Bristol Rovers will struggle too - ground plans are screwed and have no money, and overperformed last year - I expect all three be at the bottom...

Throw in Crewe, Hereford and Stockport and they will all struggle... think walsall will have trouble too....

Thought it was interesting to see that Peterboro could be screwed for cash as thier owner has lost millions in the credit crunch... could be an interesting season for them too if true...

I can see I south-west mini league at the bottom of the division - I expect Cheltenham to be absolutely rock bottom, terrible side who have lost thier best players. Yeovil's bubble has well and truly burst... they will be relegation fodder, and Bristol Rovers will struggle too - ground plans are screwed and have no money, and overperformed last year - I expect all three be at the bottom...

Woohoo! I might see a few more wins this season if that the case!

I agree with most people on who's gonna struggle but I think Tranmere are certs for mid-table despite signing that donkey Savage! Ronnie will get them more than enough results to keep them well above the drop but they will be nowhere near the chasing pack at the top.

I posted this thought in another topic but in addition to the names above I think Carlisle might struggle this season, as they were by far and away the worst team i saw at BP (I did miss a few games so they may not have been the worst team). The got into the play-offs on the back of their home form which won't be as good this time around and having sold some of their better players I think they could surprise a few people by their poor finish.

Throw in Crewe, Hereford and Stockport and they will all struggle... think walsall will have trouble too....

Thought it was interesting to see that Peterboro could be screwed for cash as thier owner has lost millions in the credit crunch... could be an interesting season for them too if true...

Don't underestimate Stockport.

They won away games against all the other three promoted sides and play a passing game.

As long as they get hold of somebody to replace Liam Dickinson they'll finish mid-table.

Bottom 5 (in any order)

Tranmere, Crewe, Cheltenham, Yeovil, Hereford.

Very surprised someone mention Bristol Rovers to struggle. I think top half for them and I think Leicester will win it.

I don't think Tranmere will struggle as bad people will hope but they won't be challenging for promotion. For me Cheltenham are certs to struggle, Crewe as well if they keep Holland in charge. Hereford might find League One a step too far at the moment. The other teams seem to have something going for them so whoever goes into admin!