Masters TV coverage

Can anyone tell me if the masters is shown live on sky? Seeing as I'm going to have to get my dad to record it and send the dvd over to NZ I'm wondering whether I'll have to avoid OWTB and the official site for a few days or a few weeks.

Can anyone tell me if the masters is shown live on sky? Seeing as I'm going to have to get my dad to record it and send the dvd over to NZ I'm wondering whether I'll have to avoid OWTB and the official site for a few days or a few weeks.

Yup, they are all on sky.... bloomin eck, I've heard of avoiding results for a few hours, but the duration of the trans-hemisphere post system will take some doing!

Part Timer, get yourself over for it. :grin:

haha nice! will u be handing them out or are u looking to make a tidy profit?

Who knows???

Probally ask for a quid or so donation to cover cost and use this towards other things I have in the pipeline for future matches.

Who knows???

Probally ask for a quid or so donation to cover cost and use this towards other things I have in the pipeline for future matches.

ah yeah good idea.

Looking forward to this now, but dont think we've a cat in hells chance of winning!

Ah well, we'll have the best support there anyway! :bluearmy:

ah yeah good idea.

Looking forward to this now, but dont think we've a cat in hells chance of winning!

Did I hear that the Bindippers won the Merseyside Masters? Or have I imagined it?

If they can do it, so can we, especially with plenty of Masters experience in our team.

Do the winners go on to a national final? If so, it wouldn't go down well with Sky with the Trannies and us there, would it? I come from a long line of conspiracy theorists, so will be watching the referees very carefully :wink:

Got my tickets last week. I was just wandering how many Latics fans intended on going and if so,is their any plans to all sit together in one of the blocks (as its unreserved seating).

May be a bit hard to do that. They've filled the blocks up one by one in the past, rather than letting people sit where they wish. Looks better on TV when the blocks in front of the camera are full to capacity.

May be a bit hard to do that. They've filled the blocks up one by one in the past, rather than letting people sit where they wish. Looks better on TV when the blocks in front of the camera are full to capacity.

I suggest we all meet outside then and go in on-mass! Surely they can't split us all up then?

Edited by pdw76