You Tube Problems

ThaiLatic

It's been pulled by Youtube or by the user who posted it. Which video are you looking for?

I've been trying to watch all the ones advertised on here. I get the same message on each one. I've even tried the You Tube homepage for the "Currently Being Watched" section and get the same message :(

Figured it out.

Youtube is blocked in Thailand.

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/070405/afp/0704...acificnews.html

You might be able to connect to the internet by a proxy server, but I really doubt this is possible due to your countries tight internet laws.

"The MICT was established under the Thak Rak Thai government of billionaire businessman turned prime minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, in 2003 with a mandate to filter Websites."

Figured it out.

Youtube is blocked in Thailand.

http://asia.news.yahoo.com/070405/afp/0704...acificnews.html

You might be able to connect to the internet by a proxy server, but I really doubt this is possible due to your countries tight internet laws.

"The MICT was established under the Thak Rak Thai government of billionaire businessman turned prime minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, in 2003 with a mandate to filter Websites."

Thanks for your help, rummy. However, this is old news. You Tube is up and running again. I managed to get it on my computer at work, the week before last, and other people I know aren't having any problems.

It's something with my computer. But I can't figure out what :disappointed:

Okay, I'm going to move this to the techie bit.

It could be some conflict with browser add ins or accelerators. Google Web Accelerator for example, if you ahve this or something similar, disable it. As I don't know what browser your using, or which add ins you've got - it's hard to get a handle on it.

Make sure you've got the latest java updates, and you've got your firewall set up correctly.