Rochdale League Cup Tickets

Got me ticket yesterday .. god tip., buy 1 and then photocopy it.... naffest tickets ever seen. Black and white and very poor quality. Mind you they may struggle to give them away!

Same one's as they used for the playoffs. So much for the club being appauled at the standard and "never using that company again". :blink:

Same one's as they used for the playoffs. So much for the club being appauled at the standard and "never using that company again". :blink:

they probably saw what prices other companies were charging and decided they liked these tickets after all... :grin:

Edited by LaticsChris

LOL, I had one for the Play Off game too, they are like Tesco Extra Value ones :lol:

I am printing this response off and keeping it for future barracking usage :mad:

I bet you even went to Dale to watch the early rounds of the FA Cup didn't you Rick?

Got me ticket yesterday .. god tip., buy 1 and then photocopy it.... naffest tickets ever seen. Black and white and very poor quality. Mind you they may struggle to give them away!

Nah - not half as bad as the ones Latics had a few years ago. They were about a foot long and 6 inches high, and really did look like a colour photocopy.

I am printing this response off and keeping it for future barracking usage :mad:

I bet you even went to Dale to watch the early rounds of the FA Cup didn't you Rick?

Just the play off game Rick, I didn't bother with the early rounds of the FA Cup as they were playing teams from their own division :grin:

Edited by ghostofcecere

A barcode isn't much use if there's nowt to scan it on...

Just collected mine, and can confirm they are indeed pants tickets!!

I'm more worried about the 'perforated' bits on them, i've just had them folded in my wallet and they're already coming off! Judith siad to watch out for that as once they fall off (which some already have just by handling them) they're null & void so be careful out there with them!!!!!

They really do make our tickets look like works of Da Vinci!!!