Boundary Parks official capacity

We might actually fill the ground when leeds visited or if we get far in the cup.

It may have been a mistake to demolish the Lookers so soon, as there is little chance of a new stand being built for quite a while. It could cost quite a bit ion lost revenue against Leeds, Leicester and possibly a cup game or two. I think we will definitely be in the top six for most of the season, and if we are promoted it will cost us big time in the 2009/10 season, and beyond.

It may have been a mistake to demolish the Lookers so soon, as there is little chance of a new stand being built for quite a while. It could cost quite a bit ion lost revenue against Leeds, Leicester and possibly a cup game or two. I think we will definitely be in the top six for most of the season, and if we are promoted it will cost us big time in the 2009/10 season, and beyond.

IIRC we were in the top six for most of the 02/03 and 06/07 campaign, and we never got over 10k except for playoff games and discounted games.

Even if we went up I doubt we'd be hitting much more than the 5 figure mark, if that.

IIRC we were in the top six for most of the 02/03 and 06/07 campaign, and we never got over 10k except for playoff games and discounted games.

Even if we went up I doubt we'd be hitting much more than the 5 figure mark, if that.

Good point, but the problem will be the segregation in the Rocky. Iif we go up I would expect most Championship clubs to bring around 1500, but quite a few would bring well over 1500. Do we limit them to 1500, or give them the large section. Season ticket holders would have to move sections much more often than this season. A bit premature of me I know, and I guess TTA will have to think about that if it happens.