Is Davies mad? lol

That freeview video on the OS called Strike Partners in action Davies sounds crazy lol. Nice to see him and Hughes getting on well though"

There was that rumour that they didn't get on when they both wanted the penalty but there's nothing to it. They looked like best mates together at the Sponsors do and Lee looked bemused when I mentioned it to him.

There was a lot of stuff posted on here about Dvaies and Hughes "Not getting on" - maybe there styles clashed a bit on the pitch? Maybe they needed time to gel as footballers, but as for "not getting on" No-one really knows other than those two.

It makes me laugh how people literally make up these ludicrous stories from watching the lads play for 90 minutes on a saturday! Still it wouldnt be football without all the panto which goes with it:)

I never doubted them !

didnt Hughes get 8 goals along side Davies?

Just seen the rest of Davies interview first one i have seen with him in. He seems alot less arrogant than he comes across on the pitch. Maybe Shez is working wonders with him.

Watch his interviews from last year. I dont think he is argant. Maybe its his mannor on the pitch?

I never thought that the pair didn't get on, but as a strike force I'm not sure they fully clicked last year. Davies often didn't read a lot of Hughes' smart flicks and passes which could've led to good chances for Davies. However seeing as they both got a decent return of goals between them last year if they do link up well together on the pitch this season then they sky's the limit for what they could achieve. The onus is on Davies to have learnt from Hughes in time for the new season.

class act davies

it good to see the players have a joke and everything.

last night davies took his goal very well

But yes, I have for a long time thought he is mentally unstable! See Gillingham away.

But I love him!!!

now is the time to extend the contract if Davies performs like last year with around 15 by January the club may well have to cash in can't see them being bitten again eg Porter.

Davies will be on good money TTA mentioned that they had to push the boat out in away to get him here lets just hope we can extend his stay should Craig want to.

Sign him up!