Even if the idea did come off and was tested. Given the amount of 5 to 3 types strolling down from the pubs and the bar that'll be in the R.R.E - could you really see people leaving their pints and getting to their seat earlier, just to wave a bit of coloured card.

Answers on a peice of coloured card.

You really think people who dont want to pay £20 to watch Latics, are suddenly going to start turning up in droves once they realise they can hold a peice of card up before a game??

I'd like to think you were on a wind up with that remark, but i've the feeling you were serious. We're not Frankfurt and never will be.

I suppose the difference in Germany is that fans are allowed to have a beer whilst watching the game

...or

1. If we get far/a big opponent in the cup.

2. Huddersfield away/home? (away would be better).

3. Leeds away

I dont think they wouldn't let us do it at away matches

:huh:

Why's this?

(also we get beer, home and away)

I'm not sure if it's defenetly not allowed but usually you would have someone in the ground beforehand strapping all the bits of card to the seats, it would be very difficult away from home, unless you had someone handing them out at the turnstlyes but how would you know where everyone would sit? In this country your not allowed to drink beer whilst watching the game, but in Germany you are, it's basically a rule to stop people drinking