right, so we've sold about 1000, but how many have we been allocated cos i was gonna leave it until leeds tickets are available.

Bought mine today and about elevenish and 1100 had been sold.

I think the majority will probably buy theres the day of the Millwall game .. save two trips really.

Unreserved seating to :grin: Anyone any idea of where the singing section will be (tbh id imagine the whole stand at a game like this)?.

Edited by kellys_discopants

Bought mine today and about elevenish and 1100 had been sold.

I think the majority will probably buy theres the day of the Millwall game .. save two trips really.

Unreserved seating to :grin: Anyone any idea of where the singing section will be (tbh id imagine the whole stand at a game like this)?.

Why do you ask a question and then answer it? I don't know really, but it certainly guarantees you a reply to your post. Yes, that's what I thought too.

:lol:

Surprised that ST holders didn't snap up more than the 900 claimed on here. I thought we'd have sold the allocation easily and ended up with some in the home ends, but I can't see it now.

Lot of people CBA buying early with paying for ST, holidays etc, no rush until everyone panics after Millwall get thumped 5-1 :grin:

Surprised that ST holders didn't snap up more than the 900 claimed on here. I thought we'd have sold the allocation easily and ended up with some in the home ends, but I can't see it now.

Wasn't it only 1 ticket per season ticket though?

I held off because of this and bought 4 tickets for me and my mates all together (plus I originally thought the seats were reserved).

I held off because of this and bought 4 tickets for me and my mates all together (plus I originally thought the seats were reserved).

I bought only one with my mates getting theres after

Maybe that has something to do with it then...but, yeh the seats are unreserved

i went and got 4, 1 per person was season ticket holders i think