Bugger off, the lot of yers! :grin:

You can't blame me this time for posting it............ it was just a matter of time before it all came out!!!

I loved the Southampton game it had it all ... including one of my flags directly behind the goal in the Rocky (some things never change)

We beat Liverpool thanks to Calamity James - what a disastrous keeper!

Oh, just remembered he's England's current No. 1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhh!!!!! :shock:

what a day!!!

anyone spot the cameo at about 2:55??? you have to be quick, but that's a good thing really!!

Edited by thetramdriver

Wow ... still brings the goosies that .... just remember being embrace by a lovley young lady ... then manically trying to get on the pitch ... Those were the days

You got the wrong match mate. You're thinking off the Sheff Wed champions match

There was no pitch invasion by us for this one as, thankfully, the team & management were able to do a proper lap of honour.

Don't worry, age does that to us all. And by the way, that "young lady" you thought you embraced... ...age (amongst other things) brings on poor eyesight! :grin:

There was no pitch invasion by us for this one as, thankfully, the team & management were able to do a proper lap of honour.

Don't worry, age does that to us all. And by the way, that "young lady" you thought you embraced... ...age (amongst other things) brings on poor eyesight! :grin:

Will you and your memory bugger off !!!!!!! it was that game. At the SW match I was on the pitch with you lol

Oh no their was a pitch invasion at the final wistle definately remember it and if you see the Match of the day highlights you will see hundreds invade the pitch. Just that they all came of the pitch to allow the players to come back on and do a proper lap of honour as you say. Sorry to be pedantic but I have nothing better to do all day. :bored:

Edited by GlossopLatic

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c8327jy5cdk

You'll see there was a pitch invasion against Southampton for the great escape. Be it not on the same scale as the wednesday one.