man / sheep sex

stebuzz

police have arrested a 27 year old man after DNA was found on a pair of trackie bottoms found amongst sheep.

two joggers phoned the police after a man was seen in suspicious circumstances.

a spokesman said penetration of an animal carries a poss. 2 year sentence.

perhaps they are looking for his wellies now.

the incident wasnt in wales.

For the avoidance of any doubt, this repugnant crime was committed a full 9.5 miles by road from where I work, and the suspect lives around a full 3.7 miles away from where I do.

I trust that this will put an end to any groundless suspicions of my involvement. I will further add that regardless of my surname, no more than an 8th of my ancestry can be traced back to Anglesey.

Thank you.

For the avoidance of any doubt, this repugnant crime was committed a full 9.5 miles by road from where I work, and the suspect lives around a full 3.7 miles away from where I do.

Yorkshire?

Derby?

That London would have been my third guess - the things they get up to down there :shock:

I can confirm I was not in that neck of the woods , prefer more of a Welsh or Yorky type personally, the wool is much softer when you comb it through your fingers and ......... better stop at this point :grin:

[/quote

the story reminded me of that song the locals sing in the film STRAW DOGS. 1971.

now some men they likes women and some men they likes boys,

but my loves warm and wonderful and makes a BAAAAA- ING noise.