hey guys just want find out how you thought demar did for you lot today as your manager seemed to be impressed with him. Tbh i dont know why pulis is letting him go on loan as theres a lot of us who feel he should have a role in our first team as hes much better than cressy on the left just depends on who we bring in over the summer i suppose.

Anyways good luck for the coming season

hey guys just want find out how you thought demar did for you lot today as your manager seemed to be impressed with him. Tbh i dont know why pulis is letting him go on loan as theres a lot of us who feel he should have a role in our first team as hes much better than cressy on the left just depends on who we bring in over the summer i suppose.

Does he often pass the fullback on the left-hand side?

P.S. I called in at the Britannia the other day to look at the new statue of Gordon Banks. Drove all round, but couldn't find it. Saw the Matthews statue and the Ritchie bust but no Gordon. Has it been nicked already by the Valiants?

the banksy statue hasnt been erected yet but when it does it will be going by the entrance where the mini garage is and where the away fans go in. Its a fantastic statue.

I hope demar signs for you guys on loan as im sure he will have a fantastic season with you lot but bear in mind he aint going sign for you on a permanant. Unless we stay in the prem.

the banksy statue hasnt been erected yet but when it does it will be going by the entrance where the mini garage is and where the away fans go in. Its a fantastic statue.

So all that I've read and seen on the TV about Pele and Desmond Tutu unveiling the statue is designed to make me think I'm going mad? :unsure:

http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/v...;sigb=13ilsfqn8

Did he play for you guys last night?

How did he do?

Do you reckon you'l sign him?

How do you reckon you'l do this season?

He played.

He did ok. Showed more against Grimsby. Was taken off at half time last night.

I'd like us to sign him, yes. That way we might even see Taylor on the right. Two wingers. Imagine....

Quite well. Very well if The Terminator physio keeps all the players fit. Got any left backs for loan?

I hope we do sign Demar I think he will do very well at this level. Like mentioned he was class against Grimsby and showed he's more than upto the job lastnight. Now we can hopefully see Taylor back on the right and Phillips down the left we should have a very good chance of playoffs at the least. Lets just hope Shez signs him up before he ends up at Doncaster or Blackpool!!

What we do have this year is squad depth this cost us last season.

Lets just hope Shez signs him up before he ends up at Doncaster or Blackpool!!

I can't see there being many other clubs more likely to get him than ourselves. They surely won't loan him to a team in their own division. That leaves Leeds and Leicester where a player would prefer to go IMO. Not sure what their LW status is, but I doubt many teams can gaurantee first team football and a decent side to play in like we can.

Would be a bit happier if we loaned him sooner rather than later though.

Shez is now saying he'll have to speak to Stoke and see what the situation is. I thought it was he was on trial with view to a season long loan? I thought that was the situation. Sounds like we're still keen though.

Shez is now saying he'll have to speak to Stoke and see what the situation is. I thought it was he was on trial with view to a season long loan? I thought that was the situation. Sounds like we're still keen though.

I suspect they are talking about who pays what wage-wise (and maybe recall stuff as well).

I can't see there being many other clubs more likely to get him than ourselves. They surely won't loan him to a team in their own division. That leaves Leeds and Leicester where a player would prefer to go IMO. Not sure what their LW status is, but I doubt many teams can gaurantee first team football and a decent side to play in like we can.

Errr... Stoke are in the Prem! :D

Guest oa_exile
Doh! For some reason I had it in my head he was from Derby. Despite having the subject brought up by a Stoke fan called StokeCity4Ever. I blame it on reading to many of Bob's posts.