Latics World

i think if you did a survey on here not all would share Razz's enthusiasm, i wouldnt be without it, but it deffo has its faults

O i agree. I had a few teething problems had to downgrade my media player. also takes a long time to play videos unless you download them. I just think for 34.99 for the full year its very reasonable!

I got LW at the start of last season and think generally its excellent and good value.

I always download the videos before playing otherwise they really are very slow and unwatchable, but once they are downloaded they play fine.

I would definately recommend it to anyone thinking about getting it.

Running alongside OWTB chat room it is a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon if you cant attend the match. commentry and humorous football related banter ..... close your eyes and you could be there.

Just a shame other people's LW is always about 30 seconds ahead of mine. Everyone's celebrating a goal before it's actually been scored!!!

Just a shame other people's LW is always about 30 seconds ahead of mine. Everyone's celebrating a goal before it's actually been scored!!!

I thouight that was just me!

The game has normally fisnished, and everyone is off to the pub, adn it's still half time on my commentary!

Moind you, funny thing this week, I logged into the chat really early this week, but it was also feee via the website, and I was the fist to note the equaliser, wierd. I am going to try and log in early next time.

I nearly upgraded from Match Live to LW on Saturday, but as I was going to saw the note that it was free!

But reckon I will have to upgrade if I am going to be able to listen tonight.

Neither can I, although it's because I've got a snidey version of Windows which won't let me upgrade media player. Bizarrely though, I can view the free titbits put on the fishul site.
i got one video to play when i first bought it then nothing.i tried to download a video and then found out my windows wasn,t genuine,yesterday i payed 95 quid to legalise my windows been world today and still nothing so p****d off

Derby friendly advertised on fishul site as being live commentary on LW - not on my pc it aint. LW never fails to frustrate - you'll learn that about it Ryan.

I couldn't find the link to start with. it's at the top of the main home page above all the headlines, to the right of the pics.

I always download the videos before playing otherwise they really are very slow and unwatchable, but once they are downloaded they play fine.

Are all videos available for download? If so, how? I've seen a download icon occasionally, but not always. I'd much prefer to download as I rarely get a smooth watch all the way through.