Kevin Maher Signs!

Eardley back at RB then?

Kelvin on the left

Another youngster(loan)/black back up

Demar in.

Promoted away at MK.

That sounds likely to me. Hope we get promoted the game before MK though so I don't feel more of an urge to go. Black, Lee, Stam, Thommo and Taylor can cover the full back positions if needs to.

That sounds likely to me. Hope we get promoted the game before MK though so I don't feel more of an urge to go. Black, Lee, Stam, Thommo and Taylor can cover the full back positions if needs to.

Sheridan out! He clearly hasn't thought about it :grin:

Great signing.

Me and my old boss who's a blackpool fan were talking about him when he left Southend and both saying he impressed us. I think that its the kind of signing similar to what they made in Jorgensen. Keeps it simple and a classy player.

Exactly what was needed.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JIR2IG2sD8c

s'pose if they are sponsoring us, it's only fair to throw them the odd frickin' bone! :wink:

Indeed....

Looks like my matey was right on this one then, this time (he's got a lot of redeeming to do though :wink:)...

Latics announce Chron link up...Chron comes out with a little bit of an exclusive...wouldn't surprise me if this is nothing more than that. Just been told that Maher has now put pen to paper, but I've had duff info off this lad before so will wait till I hear it officially to believe it. I hope he has tho.

Forgot to add....chuffed to bits at this signing...exactly the older, wiser head I felt we needed. Sign Philips on a years loan and I'll be very, very happy with the summers business. Bring it on!

Edited by boundaryblue80

Hehe...ya know, it's days like this where I miss JKLatics...would love to see OldhamGFC (for those who remember him) spewing over us signing Maher. The lad sounds like the ultimate professional but I just hope he doesn't push it too much to impress us tonight having played only last night and spent a few hours in the car on the way up today...that's how nasty injuries occur.

I took my internet mask off just get a pic with the guy!

DSC00094.jpg

True gentleman! Was really polite an'all. My bro got a pic with Robbie 'the barbie doll' Savage. Had a face like a slapped ass when we asked him for a pic. Oh well. Must be because he's hit the big time playing for the might Rams.

I took my internet mask off just get a pic with the guy!

DSC00094.jpg

True gentleman! Was really polite an'all. My bro got a pic with Robbie 'the barbie doll' Savage. Had a face like a slapped ass when we asked him for a pic. Oh well. Must be because he's hit the big time playing for the might Rams.

Bet the cameraman is relishing that vantage point......