My Views of tonight.

Everygame you boo boy.

Course Stam is gonna bugger up if your waiting for him to do it!!

This is LEAGUE ONE we are not going to get the best defender we do (i.e. Trotman , Hill, Hall) and we lose them!

Out of the crap weve had over the years Stam as a second choice defender is quality!!

Its pre season and your already on someones back !!! Go and fill your glass up over half way!

:rant.sml:

:censored:

Some :censored: by the name of Nesbitt et al (as your name is Razza I will presume you don't know that means 'and others') were suggesting that Gregan was slow gash and Stam great (not a direct quote), hence the Stam is quite gash and Gregan is far better type messages. Doesn't make him a boo boy because he isn't blind to the fact that Stam is not as good as Gregan.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some :censored: by the name of Nesbitt et al (as your name is Razza I will presume you don't know that means 'and others') were suggesting that Gregan was slow gash and Stam great (not a direct quote), hence the Stam is quite gash and Gregan is far better type messages. Doesn't make him a boo boy because he isn't blind to the fact that Stam is not as good as Gregan.

Look that guy I had a pop at is constantly slating the team and was last season.

And as for calling me Gay?

How petty!

Also I know what et al means

Look that guy I had a pop at is constantly slating the team and was last season.

How petty!

Also I now know what et al means

When did I say you were gay? Your comment was gay, very cheery indeed your certainly not a 'boo boy' :biker:

He was saying Stam was prone to mistakes last season and Gregan is better, all true.

When did I say you were gay? Your comment was gay, very cheery indeed your certainly not a 'boo boy' :biker:

He was saying Stam was prone to mistakes last season and Gregan is better, all true.

Fair play but I dont think its positive pointing this out AGAIN.

And I know what el al means I did study Psychology for 2 years. :clown:

Everygame you boo boy.

Course Stam is gonna bugger up if your waiting for him to do it!!

This is LEAGUE ONE we are not going to get the best defender we do (i.e. Trotman , Hill, Hall) and we lose them!

Out of the crap weve had over the years Stam as a second choice defender is quality!!

:lol::lol:

The same boo boy who defended Shez all season long while our turnips where trying to run him out of town...

I reckon in about 60% of the games stam played in last season he under performed...and to say I was waiting for him to fail is bull:censored: ...... I was begging for him to be given a chance... the fact he blew it is down to him...no me...

Its pre season and your already on someones back !!! Go and fill your glass up over half way!

:rant.sml:

Actually dick head...Im saying Gregan should start ahead of Stam based on Last seasons performances....its upt o stam to pove himself after wasting his chance last year....

What a prat!

Edited by oafc0000

How petty!

Also I know what et al means

I would love for you to actually back that pile of bull:censored: up with some quotes...

I was defending shez and the team for the majority of last season...

Your really getting on my tits now :angry:

Edited by oafc0000

Did you go to Crewe? Maynard didn't have a kick, Gregan had him in his pocket all game. Gregan and Rubes (who is no slouch) first choice for me. Stam was poor last night, particularly after doing the hard bit in gaining posession, then he usually gave it away with poor clearances/general distribution. Wasn't all that impressed by Whitaker either, he looked good at Rhyl and ok at Grimsby but looked out of his depth against higher opposition imo. I'd like to think both Stephens (who looked very good again) and Maher who looks just the sort of leader in the middle we need are in front of Danny at the moment. O'Grady surprised me last night after looking particularly rusty at Rhyl and Grimsby he was a real handful last night and him and Davies seem to be forging agood understandin, Hughes' starting place is by no means a formality. The triallist didn't have much time to shine as we constantly either hoofed or played it down the right, which beggars the question WhyTF was Liddell on the right? BIG MISTAKE SHEZ, we have more mobile players to play wide right, if he starts the season there Shez is making a rod for his own back.

My starting 11 for Millwall based on the three friendlies i've seen

Crossley

Eardley

Hazell

Gregan

A N Other or Kelvin or Lee if fit

Taylor

Maher

Allott

Phillips/Smalley

Davies

O'Grady

Subs:

Fleming

Hughes (Needs to seriously sharpen up, then can be considered for a starting spot)

Stephens

Whitaker

other spots up for grabs

This is the current state of play for me, obviously there's over two weeks yet and things are looking good. I would hope by the time Hull arrive at BP next week Shez will have a firm idea of what his starting 11 will be.

yes i went crewe. was a good match. im sure maynard scored

we will see about gregan when the season is up and runnin. everybody has an opinion, as for the censored bit i would love to no what it was u said. out of order really.