Paranoid anyone?

The squad is looking as good as it ever has for a number of years. However, having watched Oldham for sooooooo long I must admit that I have a nagging thought. We now have Lee, Liddel, Philllips (hopefully), Taylor and Smalley, all fighting for places on the flanks. I know some of them can play in other positions, but somewhere in the back of my mind is this paranoid feeling that we're going to lose one of them ie Taylor of Smalley.

Reassurance needed for one so badly scarred!!!

The squad is looking as good as it ever has for a number of years. However, having watched Oldham for sooooooo long I must admit that I have a nagging thought. We now have Lee, Liddel, Philllips (hopefully), Taylor and Smalley, all fighting for places on the flanks. I know some of them can play in other positions, but somewhere in the back of my mind is this paranoid feeling that we're going to lose one of them ie Taylor of Smalley.

Reassurance needed for one so badly scarred!!!

By November they will all have played cack, and we will be screaming for them to get sent to Stalybridge.

Guest oa_exile
I have just smoked off Chris Taylor's dad's window cleaner. Whilst he finished himself off he assured me neither will be leaving, true story.

I feel better knowing that Chris Taylor's Dad's window cleaner is staying and he wont need to look for another one.

BTW , Where was the window cleaner going to ? :blink: