Thursday afternoon puzzle

Me and my counterpart both work in data analysis, but as he doesn't possess my Excellent skills he might have taken a while to work it out himself.

text message numbers?

ie first letter M,N or O

second letter P,Q,R,S

Third letter D,E,F

Fourth letter, J,K or L

never was good at anagrams tho so someone else can work it out

then again im prob way out

No clues last night, as there really was a lot of free beer. The closest I could get a train to was Clapham Junction, which googlemaps tells me is 3.2 miles to where I live. Why I walked for 4 hours is a question all of it's own.

Anyway, it being past midnight, the answer is now wrong. Any takers for what I said to mister, "glory days?"

No clues last night, as there really was a lot of free beer. The closest I could get a train to was Clapham Junction, which googlemaps tells me is 3.2 miles to where I live. Why I walked for 4 hours is a question all of it's own.

Anyway, it being past midnight, the answer is now wrong. Any takers for what I said to mister, "glory days?"

Aston Villa - Nick Henry's gaol denying them the championship on 67 minutes and 35 seconds.

Could it be Crystal Palace and some reference to us staying up and them going down in the great escape season?

Fond as I am of mentioning that fact to the Nigels in my office, it’s not that. The clue is that it’s a number. You need to do something with the number... Although it won’t quite work today.

Anyway, I’m off back to daydreaming about the Glory Days through what is developing into a hangover of shocking intensity.