Strength in depth

Bearing in mind we were definately caught short by not having enough cover last year, it's impressive that we could probably field two decent teams (though the second would struggle...could it stay up?)...

First XI (4-4-2):

Crossley

Lee

Gregan

Hazell

Eardley

Phillips

Allott

Maher

Taylor

Davies

Hughes

Second XI (4-3-3):

Fleming

Black

Stam

Thompson

Lomax

Kalala

Whitaker

Stephens

Smalley

Alessandra

O'Grady

Bearing in mind we were definately caught short by not having enough cover last year, it's impressive that we could probably field two decent teams (though the second would struggle...could it stay up?)...

First XI (4-4-2):

Crossley

Lee

Gregan

Hazell

Eardley

Phillips

Allott

Maher

Taylor

Davies

Hughes

Second XI (4-3-3):

Fleming

Black

Stam

Thompson

Lomax

Kalala

Whitaker

Stephens

Smalley

Alessandra

O'Grady

I recon it would stay up. lomax, allessandra, smalley were all first choice towards the end of last season, o'grady, fleming and whittaker were first choice at their respective clubs, while stam and thompson (well respected at other clubs in this league, if not here) are a decent enough pairing. the only question marks are over stephens, black and kalala. I recon it would finish around 16th. a large chunk of where you finish is down to coaching and tactics, and under shez i think it would succeed

+ Lee, williams and the guy from radcliffe

:angry:

Plus... how dare you forget the 'cornerstones' of our team... Wolfy and Lids....!

My god we have a big squad....

I have to say I think our stiffs would be mid-table... look at sides such as Yeovil, Cheltenham, Hereford etc... that second string would tank them....

:angry:

Plus... how dare you forget the 'cornerstones' of our team... Wolfy and Lids....!

I have to say I think our stiffs would be mid-table... look at sides such as Yeovil, Cheltenham, Hereford etc... that second string would tank them....

And dont forger Yantoro

The Reserves would be really watchable this season, if only we had been given the opportunity in a league.