HELP: Re Masters

I have been trying to buy tickets all morning, but for some reason i cant seem to get them, would someone be willing to get me 2 tickets and ill give them cash???

I know its cheeky but with only 1 day to go, i am getting desperate!!!

Cheers in advance.

I have been trying to buy tickets all morning, but for some reason i cant seem to get them, would someone be willing to get me 2 tickets and ill give them cash???

Cheers in advance.

Beardy, Aspin, I think we need to go and get another this afternoon from the box office. Do you want me to pick them up and you can till up tomorrow?

Only thing is that I wont be in town tomorrow til around 6pm.

Let me know, it'll be toward the end of the day today when we go.

Beardy, Aspin, I think we need to go and get another this afternoon from the box office. Do you want me to pick them up and you can till up tomorrow?

Only thing is that I wont be in town tomorrow til around 6pm.

Let me know, it'll be toward the end of the day today when we go.

Dan check your PM's.

Can you do that?

I think you'll be fine getting them on the night mate.

At the MEN Arena, any tickets not sold can be bought from the box office (Victoria Station Entrance). It might actually work out cheaper too as you won't have to pay ticketmaster booking fees :wink:

Also there would be no issues regarding seating as its unreserved. Is there any particular block latics fans will gather in?

Cheers in advance.

I've reserved you a yarddog, so your okay on that front. Well mini yarddog ... there just a little smaller than its bigger brother.

Guest oa_exile
Just got a phone call from the MEN offering me 20 free tickets :lol: Rock on :D

The bad news is that all 20 bods will have to sit with you :grin:

Guest oa_exile
Thats not very nice :(

Now IF you would have said "Exile ! , I have a freebie for ya" * then maybe I would have been nice * :)

* Disclaimer : This does not mean I will always be nice , this is just a one off *

BTW .............. :whoosh: and a :wedgie: rolled into one :tongue1:

Cheers in advance.

I know you are probably sorted now, but it's been confirmed as tickets available on the day on the fishul.

I know you are probably sorted now, but it's been confirmed as tickets available on the day on the fishul.

Tickets are available on the day,we need another one for a member of the 'citeh massive'

( I have also told the good lady i need to buy it before 12 noon :grin: )

Tickets are available on the day,we need another one for a member of the 'citeh massive'

( I have also told the good lady i need to buy it before 12 noon :grin: )

Really looking forward to this me think the other clubs will be suprised at the level and number of supporters we are bringing.

How did that happen i have been lucky to have got free sets of tickets for the past couple of years but not this year.

I enqured to the MEN about the buying a box for the year and I think they want to sweaten the deal :P Think ill be holding out to see what else I can get for free :D

Edited by oafc0000