New Shirt Sponsors ?

Just had an SMS - Club have confirm that they have agreed with Hillstone Developments to cancel final year of Sponsorship.

I assume that a new sponsor is being lined up... watch this space

Just had an SMS - Club have confirm that they have agreed with Hillstone Developments to cancel final year of Sponsorship.

I assume that a new sponsor is being lined up... watch this space

im sure they will be keepin hilstone on the shirts though because think of all the stick they will get if they do change it, fans have gone out of there way to buy the new away kit and then they change the sponsers and release the kits with them on. i no if they did and id have bought the away shirt already then i wouldnt be happy.

im sure they will be keepin hilstone on the shirts though because think of all the stick they will get if they do change it, fans have gone out of there way to buy the new away kit and then they change the sponsers and release the kits with them on. i no if they did and id have bought the away shirt already then i wouldnt be happy.

:lol:

How Niaive you are!

Yeah, thats a great way to attract a sponsor... sponsor us - however we wont put you on the shirt! The whole point of hillstones stepping down is so we can get a new shirt sponsor... unfortunately there are going to be a lot of out of date shirts in a few weeks....

Also... not the clubs fault Hillstones went bust, it now only makes sense for them to get a new shirt sponsor....

I dunno? Carlotti made a mess of the last batch, mine is still on order and have had no confirmation from the club if its been shipped or not. We cant have sold that many, so put the shirts on hold, get a new sponsor quickly and offer to replace any already purchased hillstone away shirts with the new sponsor logo.

It wouldnt make sense to play a season with a sponsor who is not going to pay us.

West Brom are to start the season without a sponsor

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle4393646.ece

Perhaps we would look at putting the new sponsors name on the shirts just bought or swap them for a new shirt.

If the coffers can be boosted by new sponsorship deal a few "yellow" shirts can be changed ..... cant they

I wouldn't be surprised that the sponsor that we were talking to a week or so ago ( remember "Latics mad owner", announcement in a couple of weeks) might not appear on the shirt.

Discussions with them over the last few weeks, they say "we'd be really interested if we could be on shirts", Latics go to Hillstone and say "look guys you'd be doing us a big favour if you agreed to waive your rights for this season, they say yes. Door open.

"welcome on to the pitch your lees Rd pizza sponsored Oldham Athetic" :grin:

Or how about Mr Cod ???/???/????????

Mr Cod!

Could Man Ure on our shirts, with any luck they'll go the same way as Hillstones!