FourFourTwo Magazine - Season Preview

A few memorable highlights from the FourFourTwo season preview:

Scottish Premier League

Aberdeen - One to watch - 'Gary McDonald signed on a free from Oldham - a doughty competitive midfielder - he has been brought in to add skill and steel to the heart of the Dons'

Motherwell - Most Important player - 'Chris Porter - score goals but also links well and brings others into the game'

St Mirren - Most Important Player - 'Will Haining, our commanding centre half. When he didn't play last season we were usually trounced'

Championship

Doncaster Rovers - One to Watch - 'Richie Wellens' - Most important player - 'Richie Wellens' - Terrace favourite - 'Richie Wellens' ...

QPR - Most Important Player - 'Fitz Hall'

And as for us

22-1 to win the league, which puts us into the top ten. One to watch - 'Danny Whittaker' and the fans view from Maki: Most Important player - 'We're a team' Terrace Favourite - 'Mark Allott' and finally 'where will you finish? - Between third and eighth depending on new players' - sounds about right to me :grin:

Danny Whitkaer was one to watch?

i didn't put that :unsure:

When did the issue come out?

Hi Maki - the one to watch feature is in the FourFourTwo summary not yours - the magazine arrived in the post this morning.

Cheers :wink:

Edited by TheBigDog

A few memorable highlights from the FourFourTwo season preview:

Scottish Premier League

Aberdeen - One to watch - 'Gary McDonald signed on a free from Oldham - a doughty competitive midfielder - he has been brought in to add skill and steel to the heart of the Dons'

Motherwell - Most Important player - 'Chris Porter - score goals but also links well and brings others into the game'

St Mirren - Most Important Player - 'Will Haining, our commanding centre half. When he didn't play last season we were usually trounced'

Championship

Doncaster Rovers - One to Watch - 'Richie Wellens' - Most important player - 'Richie Wellens' - Terrace favourite - 'Richie Wellens' ...

QPR - Most Important Player - 'Fitz Hall'

And as for us

22-1 to win the league, which puts us into the top ten. One to watch - 'Danny Whittaker' and the fans view from Maki: Most Important player - 'We're a team' Terrace Favourite - 'Mark Allott' and finally 'where will you finish? - Between third and eighth depending on new players' - sounds about right to me :grin:

I'm suprised we're usually tipped for the mid-table or the drop every season preview I read every year without fail

I'm suprised we're usually tipped for the mid-table or the drop every season preview I read every year without fail

And there's more...

Preston - One to Watch - Neal Trotman

Notts County - Most important player type thing - Richard Butcher

Oldham - a great start in life for a professional footballer :lol:

Edited by TheBigDog

And there's more...

Preston - One to Watch - Neal Trotman

Notts County - Most important player type thing - Richard Butcher

Oldham - a great start in life for a professional footballer :lol:

HAHAHA that raised a maahhooooosif smile!